Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: more demos

Post Thanks / Like

I do like Dawn, never seen her not upbeat, there was a show with Nigel last night, think it was just a random hour, but it was a laugh.

Like she said, she is learning some crafts as she goes along.

Sounds like IW have given a Vibrapower

Post Thanks / Like

Nigel May was on with Dawn the other night, on one of those general, Tools of the Trade style shows they do.

He mentioned about once, when Him, Dawn Wheeler, Dan Bancroft, Shaun Ryan and Leonie went on a cruise. His facial expression after he mentioned Leonie was a picture.

i always thought Leonie and Dawn Bibby were a team.

Post Thanks / Like

They used to be - Leonie worked for Dawn B when they live up North then Leonie moved down South but I think she still liased with Dawn, that was back in the QVC days of craft. Since then It seems to be a merry-go-round of swopping channels etc so I think Dawn might have moved back up Peterborough way (someone said to me) and I think Leonie lives in Brighton (like a few of the presenters) but commutes (not daily !) when its her shift pattern.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think Dawn B and Leonie have been a team for a long time. Both live in Lincs, Leonie moved back there to be closer to her family.

Post Thanks / Like

Leonie’s family live here in Lancashire.

Post Thanks / Like

Think moving back to near Hochy was sort of a halfway house, close to work and closer to family.

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the Sizzix programme today with Josh as the demonstrator. I liked the way he explained things - then he said he had been a primary school teacher, which would explain his skill in explaining things.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I liked him too. I hadn’t seen him before.