Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tape runner recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I have one of those Julie, "Scotch Advance Tape Runner" threatened to shove it in the bin loads of times & the blessed refills were a nightmare to line up. Only use it when I'm desperate now!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

That's the one.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought one of those too, but never used it and don't know where I put it.

For inserts I have always used C&C tape runners and not had a problem. Insert hard to take off if it's not straight once folded or got it the wrong way round.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I buy most of my adhesives direct from Affixit craft. They do a kit for £10.99 with a range of their products and a crafting mat. It would give you the opportunity to try what they have on offer see what works best for you. Free p&p on orders over £30, so I tend to stock up. I'm now glad I've got a cupboard full of lots of different adhesives!
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Affixit - that’s the name I was trying to think of. They break really quickly when I try to use them. I must be too heavy handed.

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie Moore swears by that Beacon 3 in 1 but I cant say I've ever seen it on any of the craft sites.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Just been making a stack of Easter cards for DH. The C&C purple tape runner I was using ran out and I had to switch to an Affixit one. It was much smoother to use and the tape went onto the card more evenly!
    PS I'm not a company employee - it's just a brand I find works for me and is a reasonable price!!