Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another members gift

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Another members gift

Sticky dots cards, or somat of that ilk. Can't remember the number, but it is to be found on the same page as the Dreemies gift.

Roz
    Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

It’s 514105
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered mine, a good way to find out the quality of products for very little money.( That's how I found out Craft Buddy Crystal kits were rubbish)
    As an aside. How can I get rid of the annoying Katy Sue video that plays whenever I come to the site?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catlady View Post
    Just ordered mine, a good way to find out the quality of products for very little money.( That's how I found out Craft Buddy Crystal kits were rubbish)
    As an aside. How can I get rid of the annoying Katy Sue video that plays whenever I come to the site?
    Catlady use this link. https://forum.crafttelly.com/forum.php

I looked at the club gift but at £2.99 to make three cards, I won't be ordering.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought it - mainly because it included a pokey tool and you can never have too many pokey tools! And because waiting for the post every day is becoming the new going out :)
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    I bought it - mainly because it included a pokey tool and you can never have too many pokey tools! And because waiting for the post every day is becoming the new going out :)
    CSF
    I did think about the poky tool but I do already have four.

The waiting for the post everyday is becoming a new going out made me laugh. Sounds great if only I did not have to wait so long for C&C orders. Still no sign of my two WRMK F.Q. USB & card packs. Over a week now since I ordered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    CSF
    I did think about the poky tool but I do already have four.

The waiting for the post everyday is becoming a new going out made me laugh. Sounds great if only I did not have to wait so long for C&C orders. Still no sign of my two WRMK F.Q. USB & card packs. Over a week now since I ordered.
    I'm waiting for a C&C order from 2 weeks ago. The company involved are struggling due to staff shortages and the number of shows they've had to do recently. And once Hermes has it they'll hold onto it for a while before moving it on to make sure it's safe for their staff to handle it.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Must admit my goodies from C & C have turned up pretty quickly. Goodies ordered via eBay are taking at least two or three days longer than normal to arrive. One order hasn't turned up at all, a screen protector for my new mobile. I sent a message, eBay told me to wait until the 10th, when nothing had arrived, and I hadn't heard a thing from the seller, eBay refunded my money.

Have ordered it from a different seller, slightly cheaper too, so we will see if that turns up on Thursday. Doubt it will, probably Saturday or next Monday, but so long as it does arrive I will be quite happy. One has to expect post to take a while longer than normal at the moment I reckon.

Not had a problem with the Craft Buddy Crystal stuff myself. Two of my friends, Christine and Jill, have bought loads of kits and love them. I only have the most recent card kits.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also waiting for several bits from c&c. A bit annoyed as I wanted to use a set of stamps for someone's birthday which was yesterday!
    On the other hand I feel a bit guilty that someone has to drive around delivering items which aren't really essential.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I'm also waiting for several bits from c&c. A bit annoyed as I wanted to use a set of stamps for someone's birthday which was yesterday!
    On the other hand I feel a bit guilty that someone has to drive around delivering items which aren't really essential.
    I presume the delivery drivers are self-employed and might have trouble proving their income or not been doing it long enough to qualify for govt help so at least you are keeping them in business.