Thread: Sizzix sale grrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sizzix sale grrrrrr

I know I said I like all things Sizzix, but I'm somewhat annoyed at the moment.

I bought a die in their sale a couple of weeks ago and paid £19+ instead of £28. They now have another sale and that die is £5.60!!!! Really annoyed as I couldn't really afford it, but didn't want to miss out and knew I couldn't/wouldn't pay the full price. There was also £4 post on top of the £19.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That really is annoying. Is there another die you like that you could get for the low price?

Post Thanks / Like

((Hugs)) Deefy, that's sooooo annoying.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    ((Hugs)) Deefy, that's sooooo annoying.
    It's one of the Bigz dies - a little bird house. I only bought it to make some wreaths and pin cushions for the doggies - everyone is frantically trying to raise funds at the moment.

It'll definitely make me think about buying in the sale again.

Post Thanks / Like

The prices in the Sizzix sale seem to go up and down as often as the prices on C&C. I bought some dies a couple of weeks ago that are now more expensive, and some I had not bought because they were a bit pricey have now dropped in price. There seems no rhyme or reason to it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    The prices in the Sizzix sale seem to go up and down as often as the prices on C&C. I bought some dies a couple of weeks ago that are now more expensive, and some I had not bought because they were a bit pricey have now dropped in price. There seems no rhyme or reason to it!
    I've noticed that, but they seem to have excelled themselves this time - £28 down to £19 and now £5.60. It'll be interesting to see what they put it up to.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve noticed their fluctuating prices too. If I really want something I’ll pay half price. I’ve even been known to pay full price if I really, really, really want something, but that’s rare. Otherwise I’ll wait and see if it comes down to 25% of the original price or less - a lot of things do. The prices often do go up higher again though. I’ve bought some for around £3 and next time I look, it’s gone up to £5.

I’ve not looked recently. I’m trying not to buy anything. But I’ve said that before.

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why they do that ladies? maybe its a marketing thing as in like creating a demand do you think? Vast differences though isn't there.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

They've had one sale after another recently - suppose it's all to do with the current situation. I have bought some more dies (nawty), but they're so cheap they can't go down any further lol.

Post Thanks / Like

That is so annoying when it happens. I purchased a couple of items in the week and now today there is a discount for the weekend. Haven’t bought from sizzix for a while, have noticed how items get put into a sale then when I look again price is back up to normal.

Tricia

http://www.townrow.org.uk/