Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you Create and Craft

Post Thanks / Like

I've had an email to say my order has left the warehouse - have to see if it takes the long route via camel, mule, bearer, boat, train and bus lol
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I've had an email to say my order has left the warehouse - have to see if it takes the long route via camel, mule, bearer, boat, train and bus lol
    Expect a delay Deefers as Hermes are holding on to things for a while to ensure they're safe for staff to handle.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

ooh Lynda Chapman will be cross PJP if its C&C at fault, as will Tonic too, they both spend a lot of airtime with them.

Deefy, you forgot a little fella from the warehouse thumbing it down the motorway, bless him! he'll get through, bulldog spirit!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunno about Hermes, but I had a parcel delivered from Amazon yesterday, through the letterbox.Also had a big delivered today, dunno who by, but it looks as though it came pretty smartish. 'Himself' asked why I hadn't told him I was expecting a parcel, could be 'cos I didn't know. What is in said parcels? Dunno, though one could be food related, as I am not allowed to open them until Sunday. The suspenders is killing me!!! Boxes and stuff like that intrigue me, I wanna know what is in 'em.

I thought I had better inform him that there may be a parcel from Australia, though that depends on if Penny has been able to send anything. I know she will try, but she lives out in the sticks in Tasmania somewhere, so it may not be that easy for her to post anything due to the virus. This is especially so as she is not in the best of health herself. Both she and her hubby have bowel cancer, and she has also had breast cancer (both breasts). Sadly she isn't on the Internet, so I can't even email her to ask how she is doing. I wrote to her a couple of weeks ago, but it isn't the same as instant communication.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit inconsistent when it comes to parcels. If I know what it is, and I don't need it right now, I put the parcel aside, wash my hands, and open it 72 hours or more later. If I'm not sure what it is, or I can't wait to see the contents, I open it and try to slide the contents out without touching them with my hands or with the outside of the packaging. Then I dispose of the packaging and wash my hands, then go back to the contents.

I also tend to leave post 3 days although my DH tends to open it straight away. They say there's no evidence you can catch Covid-19 from post but I try to be careful.