Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Create and Craft

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you Create and Craft

That's being sarcastic by the way.

Has anyone else had problems with their orders?

I ordered the Tonic Concertina dies on 30th April and I'm still waiting for delivery. I've ordered items from other outlets and all of those have arrived, some within 4 days.

The dies were on again last night (on 4 flexipays this time - grrr) - perhaps they could sort out previous orders first?

Post Thanks / Like

I thought you might be!
    Perhaps the fault lies with Tonic if they are sending them out? Not excusing C&C who are very, very slow to send most things out.

Post Thanks / Like

I also wonder if the issue may be with the supplier as some send out themselves rather than through C&C

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit to having ordered quite a lot from C&C lately. It has all come through in dribs and drabs but I am still waiting for some stencils I ordered on 27th April. They were definitely not on extended delivery but I had an email saying they would be despatched on 5th May (I think) but still no sign of them.
    I suppose they may have fewer people in the warehouse so they can distance, and some stock must come direct from suppliers so a mixed order is sent seperately.
    Just this moment a Fedex man delivered something for OH which he was not expecting for a few days and hadn't had an email about. As OH said - it's all a bit random.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some of the silver card (think it was a Click of Day) and it was here very quickly but an order for plants from IW on 26th I haven't heard anything - and this morning they wanted my review ! they'd have got it too except when I clicked on the link it said not available!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

My hermes man delivered today he said they have a backlog due to staff sickness and holidays
    I ordered a new trimmer from craft stash and some bits from Joanna Sheen Thursday both free delivery
    They arrived today seeing is there was no post Friday or Saturday I was amazed when postman delivered them today
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    I ordered some of the silver card (think it was a Click of Day) and it was here very quickly but an order for plants from IW on 26th I haven't heard anything - and this morning they wanted my review ! they'd have got it too except when I clicked on the link it said not available!
    I had the same a few months back on IW when I wanted to leave a review on a product I'd received.
    I very rarely bother with them but on this occasion I wanted to warn others but wasn't able to.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a huge Tonic Studios fan, buy loads of their products. The warehouse is at the bottom of the 'hill' I live on, just over a mile away.
    It saddens me to be saying anything negative about a local company that I support but I think Tonic have taken on too much at this time. Jodie is one of the demonstrators who are currently living at the studios. Which means she's on screen a lot and C&C are selling more Tonic than usual. Tonic themselves are doing Wednesday and Weekend special deals as well as Designer limited offers and the monthly craft kit has started back up.The Tonic office staff aren't in work everyday, there's a live FB video everyday at 11 and most days it's done from someone's home and only from the business address once or twice a week. Not all the warehouse staff are in working so they've taken on new staff to cope with orders. Because they're new they don't yet know how the warehouse works and are only working on orders that are for current featured products. So if you order a featured item and add things to the order the new staff can't deal with it and it's left for others to complete. Orders for new products are being completed and dispatched fairly quickly.
    People are complaining that emails to Tonic aren't being answered although they should be dealing with C&C if that's who they ordered from. And C&C take at least 48 hours (doesn't included weekends) to answer emails and then that's only to say they'll be contacting the company and will get back with answers.
    Obviously the more emails either company gets the more time it takes for things to get done because they're dealing with so many queries.

Edited to add: A lot of products on C&C lately are advanced orders and people forget the release date so start getting impatient that stuffs not arriving forgetting it's not due yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like people have had enough-there’s a post on Tonic’s FB page and lots of people are complaining about lack of information and orders not received yet. They are angry that Jodie is on air so much (a new launch again today) when orders are not being fulfilled. Owain has done a FB live this morning and they are aware of all the complaining and a few of the staff will be helping Sarah (customer services) to work through them. Tonic think it’s a communication problem between them and C&C. Will be interesting to see if things get speeded up now.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like something is wrong somewhere PJP,Cant see why he says its between C&C and Tonic not fair to have Jodie standing there flogging herself to bits if they cant fulfil the orders.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !