Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Create and Craft

Post Thanks / Like

Tonic not answering emails is nothing new. I had problems with some dies I bought and contacted them for help. Tried several times but never got a reply. Returned the dies and haven’t bought from them since.

Post Thanks / Like

No I had issues with some A4 embossing folders plus a couple of dies that wouldn't cut a few years ago so that put me off.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I have never had a problem getting a response via email. In fact last Wednesday I emailed about the postponed Craft Kit and got a swift response. I always use the link on the Tonic website.

Post Thanks / Like

They’ve brought the big guns in now!!! The customer service assistant Sarah is being joined today by Cameron who was the previous customer service assistant, everyone praised him for his good he was at dealing with queries. He’s being joined by Owain and the owner Simon. They’ll be talking to C&C to find out where the problems are.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Still no Tonic dies - grrrrrr.

I ordered some Anna Marie kraft card on Friday evening and it's with the courier for delivery today.

Ordered a battery for my laptop from a company in Germany on Saturday - arriving next couple of days.

Sort yourself out Tonic or stop keep appearing every 5 minutes with different products on C & C.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, its not on, it wouldn't be so bad if they said advanced orders and didn't take the money till despatched (like QVC. Not fair (IMO) to have Jodie stood there doing her best.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Tonic have a 4 day deal launching today. I do think its irresponsible of companies to take on these shows if they are not able to fulfil the orders. I can see the temptation as you have the opportunity to make more money, but in the end people remember and do not come back if they have had issues.
    Its difficult to know what the situation is if they don't answer emails but at the same time I do understand that we are in a difficult period and its impossible to know how many staff you will have in to do the work.
    A notice on their website would probably be helpful, but maybe they don't want to show that they cannot cope as they may risk losing the C&C contract. If we have to keep social distancing in the workplace, it will mean that fewer people can be in the same area so in turn it could take longer to get orders out.

Hope everyone gets their orders eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Yeah, its not on, it wouldn't be so bad if they said advanced orders and didn't take the money till despatched (like QVC. Not fair (IMO) to have Jodie stood there doing her best.
    Didn't realise that they took the money straight away on advanced orders.
    As QVC don't, I just assumed that they would operate in the same way

Post Thanks / Like

No Lioness, there's only QVC to my knowledge that doesn't take the money until the supplier actually says they've despatched. IW, C&C and Hochy all take your brass. I know Q have expensive P&P but I've always found they do have good customer relations and sort things out if somethings wrong.

And by-the-way, I went onto MoreMags site and they had what I wanted so thank you very much! And the actual company name I couldn't think of was Practical Publishing, as soon as I clicked onto MoreMags it came up that they and CraftStash are part of the PP company - you learn allsorts on the web!!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’m starting to think the problems are at C&C end. Another company are also having problems with orders - Creative Crafting World (Lynda Chapman).