Thread: On a big moaning session tonight!! Tattered lace subscription

Post Thanks / Like

Default On a big moaning session tonight!! Tattered lace subscription

Just got my tattered lace subscription and they boldly brag that the die is worth 19.99 - well in a pigs eye it is.. you can get dies on a website name whose name means (to desire something ) for pence..

i have purchased from issue (why I have no idea) finally its time to say Christine enough is enough lol

totally disenfranchised with it and will be my last year - stale and uninteresting hey and I am still waiting for my bonus dies there has been 2 so far and I haven't had either --- written and still waiting for a response..
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I never subscribed to the magazine myself, though have bought some issues, usually at a vastly reduced price. Like the parchment magazine I reckoned they were vastly overpriced. Always saying how they are worth more than the magazine and it is free. As if anyone in their right minds would cough up that sort of money for a magazine. It was especially annoying with the parchment as I have bought the same sort of grid that cost half as much, and better quality.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I don't normally buy magazines, but did buy the Tonic issue 10 this morning, purely for the bag die. I only hope it arrives quicker than my last order for one of their dies. I must say I've never been a huge fan of TL - bit too frilly for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I don't normally buy magazines, but did buy the Tonic issue 10 this morning, purely for the bag die. .
    I was tempted by that as well . I might(?) use the C*******s stamps and dies

Post Thanks / Like

Not a fan of individual company magazines, they always seem one long advertisement to me. In March they had issues 1 - 40 of the Tattered Lace mags with £516 off. Wonder if they spent long nights peeling off the 'free' dies before the mags got sent out.

Post Thanks / Like

I always wait until there is a half price sale at Moremags or Craft Stash and buy the ones I want then.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I went mad and bought the last Joanna Sheen magazine as I really wanted what was in it. Also bought a Crafters Companion C******** one, but that was roughly half price.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog