Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hochanda are at it again

Post Thanks / Like

It’s a lie when they email you your goods have been sent and will be with you by a certain date , when they are a week later than that date you inquire and they say they were not sent out at all.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    It’s a lie when they email you your goods have been sent and will be with you by a certain date , when they are a week later than that date you inquire and they say they were not sent out at all.
    My sentiment exactly. I am ok if I am told that due to this, that, or t'other my goods are going to be later than expected. It is being constantly told they are on their way that gives me the pip. A for instance on the former is a coin I am expecting. It is on its way as I have a tracking number for it, but is obviously one of those things that is held up in the post. At least I can track to see if delivery has been attempted, and so can the company supplying the coin.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

My stamps finally turned up this afternoon. They look excellent quality, though I haven't actually tried them yet. The promised refund of my postage hasn't turned up in my PayPal/bank account yet, so will give them a few more days in the hope that it isn't a case of being economical with the truth.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

My templates turned up today but no sign yet of the tapes that should have been here ages ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Received my postage refund. Could be a long while before I risk buying from Hochanda again.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

My order from Hochanda is still being processed however I used the dies this afternoon. I can only assume these came straight from the manufacturer.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order for a die and glue last Friday, had the confirmation straight away but no despatch details at all yet, I would have thought a week was long enough to get it on its way.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email from them this morning telling me the dies I used yesterday had been dispatched.

Post Thanks / Like

Think they may have spies on here (as do others !) I've just got my email to say they're on the way !!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I think that, because of Covid, more companies are leaving packages for a period of time before they are handled by their staff.
    We booked our car in for some work and were told that the mechanics etc., would not touch the car for 3 hours from when it was dropped off.
    It seems 'the new normal' means we are going to have to be patient and allow more time for orders to get through the various systems