Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rob Locke

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking of the Create and Craft mob, only one I don’t think I’ve seen for ages Is Ben Moseby but he only does the odd shift anyway

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I saw Ben last week. He is the only one I really like, though I can cope with Dave and Dan. Can't be doing with those who found their way from Hochanda, Matt & Charlie.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I remember him from his QVC days. Didn’t rate him then. As others have said he was a bit too focussed on himself and his personal life. If I recall, he used to do a lot of jewellery shows in shiny suits and was fairly well groomed. I must admit I did not recognise him at all when I first saw him on C&C and was very surprised when I realised it was Rob Locke. He looks completely different but after watching for a while his voice is still recognisable and his unique presenting style. I hope it’s a temporary arrangement.

Post Thanks / Like

Still haven't seen him.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Think Ted Robbins / Eddie Large Roz.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know Ted Robbins, but I did like Eddie Large. He was one of those who hasn't made it through this dratted virus. :(

Just looked Ted Robbins up, don't remember ever having seen him. I obviously lead a sheltered life! ;)

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

I needed to look up a show on Catch Up and he happened to be the presenter. Only watched a minute or so. His appearance has changed hugely. He was always struggling to control his weight, he's now bigger than he used to be and the facial hair looked awful.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Rob Lockwood in the pub this evening but I've still not seen Rob Locke.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ted Robbins is Kate Robbins sister - they're both actors and Kate is mum to Emily Atack and Ted father to Molly Robbins who does the extreme cake making/decorating, beautiful life size animals in some cases.

oops! should read brother !!
    Last edited by Jacksmissis; 13-07-2020 at 06:48 AM.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Ted Robbins is Kate Robbins sister - they're both actors and Kate is mum to Emily Atack and Ted father to Molly Robbins who does the extreme cake making/decorating, beautiful life size animals in some cases.
    Sheesh lass, I have definitely led a sheltered life as I haven't a clue who they are either! ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post