Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Locke

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't say I have heard of him. Never have the sound on, so it doesn't bother me all that much what he says. I used to love Dean, then when he had his last reincarnation (third time) with IW/C&C he got too much in yer face. Even when the C & C/Hochanda is on I only partly watch. Even programs I want to see only get a brif glance every so often.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I can't even watch Adam on Hochanda anymore, reminds me of a second rate Bingo caller who lays his accent on with a trowel.
    Ditto. If we played the Drinking Game every time Adam said "asssswell" we'd all be two sheets to the wind before he'd finished going down the counter!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh heck! I like Adam - he doesn't go over the top with buy, buy, buy like some of them do. He's very camp but not in a smutty way, don't know if he's married or not but he does have a little girl.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I've never noticed Adam saying asssswell so I will have to watch out for it. Need a new drinking game now the Downing Street daily briefings have stopped.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rob Locke.

Used to harp on every hour while on QVC looking for a girlfriend, eventually found, both went to America he had a child, went to America to become a actor, thing was he wasn’t Johnny Depp he was a relative of Mr Blobby, thing is Mr Blobby probably had better acting talents.

He then went on a Go fund me, for others to pay for his acting career. That went wrong, he now has had to return to Blighty to work for Ideal Shopping Direct, as he couldn’t find any other work, so had to resort to Shopping TV again, at times especially on IW he has come over Angry and Self Righteus

Post Thanks / Like

Howard Griffiths was always banging on about not having a girlfriend on Ideal World. Never forgotten the time he was on with a lady flogging jewellery, couldn't keep his hands off her. Quite embarrassing when a presenter wants to hold hands with the lady who is trying to sell her baubles.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha! Ha! Howard was on tv a year or two ago showing some mobile footage as he was on a train to wherever and saw a lady who'd been on one of those "Come Dine With Me" programmes with him a few years before, they seemed so pleased to see each other, I thought it might develop into more. Where is he these days anyway, not seen him for months.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I've just realised that the name seemed familiar to me because I know someone called Rob Lockwood so in fact I don't know Rob Locke after all!

Post Thanks / Like

No idea JM. I think he is still on IW, but as I don't watch, I wouldn't know. Seen the occasional gardening program, usually Angela who does the crafts, but everything else they flog on IW leaves me cold.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

I remember Rob Locke on Q.V.C. years ago. Hardly recognise him now. Seems to have put a lot of weight on since those days.