Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really wish .......

Post Thanks / Like

I've been to demos by her at craft days and have had no problems when we have talked 'in the flesh', but I have the same problem when I watch her on TV. Mind you, I have the same issue with the Spanish teacher at school when she gets excited about something and starts talking fast!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not watched much Telly
    I treated myself to some of Joanna Sheen’s novels
    Easy reading
    Just missing the 1st in the series which is out of stock and print

Hubby put on QVC this morning crikey some of the tat they sell
    Then ideal world thought he had gone into QVC’s time warp warehouse
    As they were selling stuff that QVC sold Yonkers ago Lol
    Decided doing the ironing was more entertaining
    Last edited by Little Jan; 04-07-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking back to the times I used to have the sound on, it was Martyn Parker who drove me nuts. £5000 sewing machine, him banging on about what was in the boxes, would have needed a larger bungalow to accomdate the thing. He then stars wittering on about they sell much cheaper machines, all good in their own way. However, why would you want one of those when you can have this wonderful machine for only £4999.99, or five months at £1250.............. Aghhhhh.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I would rather watch Yannis than any of the dreadful C&C lot. Paula is a great demonstrator but she is a dreadful presenter, not because of her accent but because she rushes her words and becomes hard to understand, she prattles on and then says "you know" then changes the subject and she gets way too giddy. Leonie constantly referring to her as "our Miss P" is irritating as is her "boom", and always playing up to the ditsy, scatterbrained image. I have stopped recording a lot of her Let Loose shows if I see its Stamperia, Graphic 45, or stamping shows because she does the same thing every week. I miss Sizzix shows on Hochanda but when I tried to watch one on C&C I found Nigel to be so obnoxious that I remembered exactly why I stopped watching C&C in the first place and deleted the recording.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

That bloke (Adam Humphreys) was on the Golden Hinde show yesterday, he nearly drove me to distraction. Didn't have the sound on of course, but his antics were enough for me to want to sling the telly out. As I have a couple of the Golden Hinde kits I was interested in how the goldwork is done, which is why I wanted to see the show. Having read his profile I now know why he is as he is, doesn't make it any easier to watch though. He is supposed to be presenting, not making a song and dance about it. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog