Thread: Blue Light Discount no longer?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Light Discount no longer?

I’ve been looking on the Create and Craft website this morning and the banner about supporting key workers has disappeared from the top of the screen. I checked on the Blue Light card website and it seems as though Create and Craft are no longer offering the additional discount for card holders.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone mentioned it on their Facebook page last night, pretty disgruntled about it too.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Someone mentioned it on their Facebook page last night, pretty disgruntled about it too.

Roz
    It’s just that they made such a fuss of it at every opportunity, yet never mentioned that it would only be until a certain point in time. I get it, they’re running a business, it would just be better if they were up front about it. It’s actually the only thing I have taken advantage of as an NHS employee during the pandemic as sadly although I have been able to work from home throughout, I have to shield, so my weekend treat has been crafting without having to dash here, there and everywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

'Bout time they got rid of the "Purple Pass" ticket (IMO), there were alot of comments at the beginning about it not being right if you were already a member, to which the presenters drew the short straw to tell everyone it was a temporary 'taster' and they're wasn't more than about a dozen or so items on it. Fib, fib, fib !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Very true JM. There was at least one this morning. I don't watch much C & C as most bore the pants off me, but every time I do, the Purple Pass seems to be the flavour of the month.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah and the stuff is very expensive - they're not likely to encourage newbies with some of the prices going on for a hundred quid a pop.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

They don't even encourage me, and I'm a member. Can't spend on craft stuff I don't need anywhoo as I have just bought another hall rug, this time for the kitchen. :) Telly licence due soon apparently. 'Himself' has been getting it free for nearly five years, so saved a fair bit of brass in that time. I've been putting money away for it ever since they first mentioned it, though I won't be moving all the £150 or so out of the savings, only £100. Sooner or later I will be removing even more money from that account to buy a new laptop. Gawd knows how long I have been saying that for!

Roz