Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crafter’s Companion The Ultimate Christmas Compendium (Big Deal Next week apparently)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I'm sure CC already sell on QVC Germany.
    They have been for years on QVC Germany. I remember Sarah saying on C&C many times before they left for Hochanda she was off to Germany or had just come back.

To me the box is really expensive with or without the Mini Gemini. Hubby bought me their original Crafter's Companion mini die cutter from Hobbycraft a few years ago now as it had a sale price £11.50 down from £25. I used a coupon from them so was just under £10. I think it is a load of c*** because once you quickly ruin the little folder cutting you need new ones and they of course are sold in box of so many costing more than hubby paid for the thing. Think I paid £14.99 from CC and never used any.

My free mini Blue from Crafting.co.uk is bigger, heavier, has proper cutting plates and I can emboss with it. Great for small items and I am still using the original plates.
    Last edited by Dax; 19-07-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

its just a big shock move for me cause i really dont think Q is the right place for craft
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    its just a big shock move for me cause i really dont think Q is the right place for craft
    Certainly not with C & C and Hochy both going strong. Still I guess SD knows what she is doing. The kit does sound interesting, but not at that price, especially as I have enough C******** stuff to last me well into the next century, if not the one after! :)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I really doubt Hochanda are going strong, they were on their knees even before COVID.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Certainly not with C & C and Hochy both going strong. Still I guess SD knows what she is doing. The kit does sound interesting, but not at that price, especially as I have enough C******** stuff to last me well into the next century, if not the one after! :)

Roz
    see this is why Q dont do much jewellery with dedicated channels just for that so the same goes for craft but i do agree SD knows what she is doing so
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    .........................My free mini Blue from Crafting.co.uk is bigger, heavier, has proper cutting plates and I can emboss with it. Great for small items and I am still using the original plates.
    I love my Baby Blue. I bought extended plated from Slipscreen for it and can cut several dies at once. It's surprising what dies will fit and if I only need a sentiment it's quicker to use the BB.

Post Thanks / Like

I love my baby Blue too - best free gift I've had with a magazine subscription. But I have had to get a new B plate because I've used it so much!

Post Thanks / Like

wonder who will be doing this
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

If they are back at QVC Sara and whoever hosts Anna Griffin when she is on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    If they are back at QVC Sara and whoever hosts Anna Griffin when she is on.
    they dont have a guest for anna only anna & shes been doing it live from the US & the presenter
    STAR IN THE HOOD