Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crafter’s Companion The Ultimate Christmas Compendium (Big Deal Next week apparently)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
    Perhaps Sara is too busy with filming for the dragons den. Is Dawn Bibby still around, I can’t say I have seen anything of her for a while now.
    Dawn has just realised (as in mid July) a huge Christmas collection of dies and a matching USB. It was in conjunction with another company, Tattered Lace I think as I'm fairly sure they were using My Craft Studio with the USB. She has a big following on FB and does regular live crafting videos.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn showed her new puppy a few weeks ago, it is very cute. Think it might have been her partner who handed the puppy into shot, he has big guns and impressive pecs !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Was it my imagination, or has she had her hair cut?

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn defo looked different but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought her mouth looked different but it could have been the camera angle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    yes its been on several times now with different presenters, they're really giving it some welly. Must say I've been buying quite a bit from Q over last few months, only thing that irritates me is not being able to have it delivered to Argos, PO, Asda or Collect Plus or Hermes parcel shop. I did send an email a few months ago asking as they deliver via Hermes can I use the local parcel shop to pick up? but they said sorry no. Its same with Hochy too. All of the above are so much more convenient for me than "my home" address.
    trust me that wouldnt improve sales as if they were to impliment it, then there would be more complications & issues which is something they dont wanna be tackling at this time
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Chanel flicking while waiting for tea to be ready, Dawn was talking (from home) to Nigel about the things on the current show and I agree with you ladies she does look different, hair, nose and mouth wonder if its because we havent seen her in the studio with TV make-up on for ages? Also she's got poorly hand as well as her bad foot so she's quite in the wars atm.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I wondered if she was getting some cosmetic dentistry done as she was sort of lisping at times. Then realised Dawn rarely shows her teeth even when she smiles so can't tell if they are different or not.

Post Thanks / Like

There were two rings on left hand as well!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !