Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Scott Leaves Crafters TV

Post Thanks / Like

Crafters TV sounds like the stuff of nightmares!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

It certainly does Sam.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Actually it wasn't that bad BUT there were only 2 or 3 progs a week then repeated a time or two - and they're on catch up for some time after. Sometimes CC have popped up on local TV too. I really think that it was thought it would take off as a "one to watch" channel but most folk didn't know about it. Bet it won't be long before we have Joe back on IW with his cooking or C&C presenting. As I said before, they don't stay long.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Glad someone has answered that as I had no idea who the chap was let alone what crafters Tv was all about.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Tricia

http://www.townrow.org.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

Rather think he was on the sewing channel that Natasha (now Hochy) went to work on, so he probably went to CC when it finished.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Just been reading an old copy of Sew Inspired - the CC sewing magazine - and his arrival in March had a big fanfare in there.
    Maybe sewing is not proving as popular as they hoped. Or maybe it is hard to get material at the moment. When I've tried to buy stuff online it seems to be sold out. The same is true of fat quarters from Hobbycraft. A lot comes from China, which may be why there is a problem.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

China? Yikes, they get everywhere. The best fabric seems to come from the US or even the UK. Tiz the same with knitting wool. The UK produces some of the best wool around, yet they are burning it because they can't sell it. It cost the producers more to pack it than what they can get for it.

I think the really top quality wool used for knitting/crochet is still commercial, but not the wool that is used for carpets/mattress filling. Shame really as the carpet we have in the hall and lounge is obviously wool, and looks as good as it did when we moved into the bungalow. I don't know how long it had been on the floor before then, but talk about hard wearing. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog