Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Scott Leaves Crafters TV

NEWS Guest

Default John Scott Leaves Crafters TV

Yesterday John Scott presented his final show for Crafters TV.

In a statement John said:

"Yes it's true I am no longer doing my weekly show at Crafters TV. Nothing gossip worthy or underhand or controversial happened. It was just the right thing to do.

Even though the show has finished doesn't mean ties with CC have as I am working on special projects for the future alongside the team up there .

My face book lives will continue and a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline for the very near future so watch this space"
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the news. I didn’t know we had an administrator since Graham had left or is it Graham come back?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What’s Crafters TV and who is John Scott,???
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Crafter's TV is Crafters Companion's own online channel. I've never watched but it looks like there's two shows a day, some have SD herself others are Debby or Leann with Joe - no idea who Joe is. Don't know how many people watch regularly but I wonder if SD is hoping it will take off and mean she doesn't have to depend on C&C. In my silly head I have visions of a fight between SD and SW for world domination...
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Thank you for the news. I didn’t know we had an administrator since Graham had left or is it Graham come back?
    It's most likely to be Graham. There's a Shopping Telly FB page that I belong to and the exact post was put on there. I don't think anyone actually posts on the FB page other than the Admin - it's like a ghost town with tumble weed blowing across it!
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

John Scott used to present on Sewing World
    Joe Remblance used to demonstrate cookery on Ideal World, Then did a stint presenting on Create and Craft( |He used to go on about crocheting rainbow hotpants) . He went off on holiday at the beginning the year, didn't appear again on C&C, then turned up on Crafters TV

Post Thanks / Like

Way back about Feb/March when Crafters TV started, one of the guests was the Sugar and Crumbs company - I rather think they'd been on Hochy as well but could be wrong. Anyway, the nice lady was there with the lovely dems (mainly butter icing and fudge ingredients) and all was super-dooper, but, despite the popularity only did two programmes.

Doesn't seem to matter who goes under the CC umbrella and there's been quite a few - they don't stay very long ................... just saying !

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Just been on Youtube - in the name of research you understand - and there is a lot of CC on there. I found a whole programme of Sara Davies demonstrating lots of CC products and apparently it was a preview of the items prior to her flying over to the States the next day, where she was going to present them on HSN. It was made in January. I gather much of it is like a pre-order monthly kit.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they have an office in the states, don't know if they've a warehouse out there but the states is referred to quite often when she does in house programmes.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't sound as though I have missed much if SD does such a lot on it.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog