Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarity One Day Special

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clarity One Day Special

Having watched todays’s show. Can anyone pinpoint for me please the similar style of stamps that was originally I believe on CD as images? The images seem very familiar to me but I can’t remember who drew in a similar style. I’m sure I’ve seen very like them - no way am I saying they were the same - but it’s really bugging me. I’ve looked through my collection of CD’s from when they were popular to no avail. Can anyone help? Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

I've search the artist and she's been around a fair while. Can't find anything about CD artwork though. I have hundreds of CDs and haven't come across her images before but I don't tend to buy cutest/fairy/angel designs.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Barbara G said that the artist had already licenced images to Pergamano before it was taken over by Clarity so maybe they were issued in some form back then.

Post Thanks / Like

They look a bit like the ones Lili of the Valley used to and maybe still do.

This kind of thing:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6606...ctive_35&pro=1
    Last edited by Mitzi; 26-07-2020 at 12:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I've search the artist and she's been around a fair while. Can't find anything about CD artwork though. I have hundreds of CDs and haven't come across her images before but I don't tend to buy cutest/fairy/angel designs.
    No I don’t mean anything from the same artist - but an artist whose style is very similar but back in the days when CD’s were very popular.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I only saw abit of it but they reminded me of Polkadoodles cutie's.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    They look a bit like the ones Lili of the Valley used to and maybe still do.

This kind of thing:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6606...ctive_35&pro=1
    Very similar thank you. Maybe I’m wrong in thinking there was a CD of fairies like these. Lily of Valley we’re certainly around the time I’m thinking back too.

Post Thanks / Like

Lili of the Valley have an outlet shop on Etsy selling discontinued stamps amongst other things. Its called LOTVoutletstore if anybody is interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    No I don’t mean anything from the same artist - but an artist whose style is very similar but back in the days when CD’s were very popular.
    CDs are still very popular in cardmaking. I'm on a design team for The CD Sunday Plus Challenge blog - have been for a few years now. We only recently added the 'plus' so as to include USBs and also downloads/digis. Our last challenge had over 30 entries, not bad for a challenge that doesn't offer prizes. The design team is a small group of crafters who use mostly CDs in their crafting although recently 3 of us have started to use the matching dies and downloads.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had my new all-in-one pc for about three years now and I can't get any of mine (cd's) to work properly. With my old desk top system and more latterly my laptop it was no problem but with this one I just cant manage it. I keep saying I'll get it sorted I'm sure it will be something simple that I'm missing.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !