Thread: Dawn Wheeler a true star?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dawn Wheeler a true star?

Must admit I’m beginning to Admire Dawn Wheeler, she has lived onsite for over 20 weeks, and I haven’t had her complain once she just goes with the flow, heard her say, she’s come across new crafts during this period.

Having read on here, she kept the Doomed the Craft Channel going she deserves praise.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes she’s a real trooper. I have a lot of admiration for what she’s done and I hope she gets adequately rewarded for it.

Post Thanks / Like

She’s demoed for loads of companies who have had problems getting someone to the studio. She’s had to learn how to do some of the stuff. She has been home at times but I’ve heard her say she has a room ‘upstairs’.

Post Thanks / Like

I think at the beginning they were making-do, but as time went on IW (& C&C) bought those "pod" style accomodation units. For the Guests who were visiting they'd to be out by a certain time in a morning to enable the cleaners to do a thorough deep clean. For people like Dawn who are there a long time, I think they said they were using their own as a "home" until its all back to normal. Dont know if thats still the arrangement with things being eased.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I think some have been put into a hotel, but I think I’d rather be in a POD in the car park then into a hotel.

Have heard Dawn talking about sunbathing outside the POD at times,