Thread: Daisy B Crafts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Daisy B Crafts

I've enjoyed catching up on some stamping shows on Hochanda.

Daisy B Crafts are a lovely family company - the girls and their father seem to get on really well. It got me thinking that Aly Higginbottom used to be married to Roy. So are the girls her daughters then? Just curious!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good heavens Victoria! Going back to when they started with Hochy, I knew I knew him from somewhere but I hadn't thought about Aly. I love watching them all too, even though I don't stamp I find them such fun and make such lovely things. Sure a lot of water has gone under the bridge there but rather think they're Roy's daughters and a credit to him.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

They do seem to have a lot of fun! It's only just dawned on me too, I knew that I'd seen him before. The split happened some years ago, so I was wondering whether his 3 daughters are also Aly's daughters?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently it was a somewhat acrimonious split, some of the things Aly said about her ex were totally untrue.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I can remember a lot of trouble at the time Roz, but my memory isn't good enough to recall. I think Roy was married before Aly and his girls may be from there, Daisy B is a lovely little family, and even tho I don't stamp I can appreciate the work they put in and the fun they have. I think Aly has been married 2 or 3 times, it's always sad when things don't work out tho.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !