Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help please Blank colour chart

Post Thanks / Like

Its on its way Pam !! posted yesterday afternoon. It'll put you on till you get sorted.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Canon printer WL. Tell me the model number and if you use a pc/laptop/tablet and I’ll see if I can work out what’s going on.

Post Thanks / Like

That's so kind of you JM, I'll send you some stamps if you can remind me of your address.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I have a Canon printer WL. Tell me the model number and if you use a pc/laptop/tablet and I’ll see if I can work out what’s going on.
    Hi Pamela it's a TS8150 Canon Pixma, it was only a cheap one so I'll probably end up buying a new one. I do like the Canon stuff lol. I use a desktop PC. Thank you.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried printing a Test Page? If you manage to print one then there's not a problem with the printer it self. I had a problem a few weeks ago and it turned out one of the cartridges was empty. I don't use Canon inks anymore (printer's old now) so I couldn't tell that one was empty. It was only by doing the test page that I could see which cartridge needed changing.

Post Thanks / Like

lolPamela, can't even remember how to do a test page. I'll see if I can work it out.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Its on its way Pam !! posted yesterday afternoon. It'll put you on till you get sorted.
    Thank you so much JM, it's just arrived.

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    lolPamela, can't even remember how to do a test page. I'll see if I can work it out.
    I read further up that you'd checked if the printer was set as default printer. If you find that page again and click on the printer image you should be able to find the 'Maintenance' tab where you do the test print. I'm not on my desktop PC at the moment but if you're still stuggling I'll go upstairs and do some screen shots.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I've done some screen shots of the steps to take to do a test print WL. Your screen may look slightly different - just double click on the icons circled in red. Click on the photos if you need a larger picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pamela, thank you very much. I should have come back sooner but you were right about the inks. Checked them and the large black was nearly empty. Luckily I have a spare set of new inks and changed the large black and was able to print.

Like you said it didn't tell me because I used compatible inks.

Hopefully it'll be OK now.

JM, I've coloured the chart you sent me - thank you again. Now I know what colours are missing, I've thrown quite a few out as they were empty.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers