Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help please Blank colour chart

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh that was quick ! Please don't send any stamps, I really don't mind helping people !

Fancy it being so straightforward with the flipping inks being out! Mine is a Canon though think its a Pixma 5630 (?) and I use compatibles but it does tell me when ones going down. I guess yours not working is a safety thing really, it might do something horrible if you ran without.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

My last colour cartridge didn't tell me it was empty. I have an HP and it has always informed me before. I don't do a right lot of printing, mainly photocopying Mill Hill charts, I like to keep the original, and make a copy so I can scribble out where I have stitched.

The only other things I print are the prick and stitch patterns and destructions. I always take two copies of each design, then photocopy the original again when the first one gets a wee bit tatty. The odd knitting/crochet patterns bought/downloaded online are also printed, but only when I need them, I would have way too many otherwise.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

For my Promarker collection I bought some small round white paper stickers. I coloured them in and stuck them on the round end of the pen, so I could see the colour easily. I store mine in a small case intended for CDs which I picked up in Aldi some years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here CSF but mine have faded a fair bit so I've had to go over them again. I think my storage may be similar. The number of times I've brought it down from my craft room and upended it!!!!!!! lol I've also numbered the pens to keep them in the right order colourwise.

Regarding printing again, I'm able to do a 'photo' copy but can't print anything straight from the computer. Can't think what to do now.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Pam I've had a search around the internet. Have a look at this page from the Canon website - might be worthyou watching a few of the videos.
    I'm not very good with links so hopefully this will work:
    https://www.canon.co.uk/support/cons...tml?type=setup

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    For my Promarker collection I bought some small round white paper stickers. I coloured them in and stuck them on the round end of the pen, so I could see the colour easily. I store mine in a small case intended for CDs which I picked up in Aldi some years ago.
    I've done the same with the labels, and it does help. I have been tempted by the crafters companion pen storage system but so far have got away with using empty boxes from ferrero rocher choccies. The long boxes are a perfect size and take 19 pens. Its just such a shame that we have to eat the choccies first ....... It would have been cheaper to buy the CC ones but not as much fun.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Pamela, will have a look in a minute.

I don't do a lot of printing but it's really annoying me lol.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for trying to help me Pamela but I'm lost and have given up lol.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Could your printer be offline?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the suggestion Victoria but I haven't got a clue how to find out.
    I love flowers