I could not find printer on my pc
    I unplugged it from pc and plugged it in again
    And it was ok
    If that does not work uninstall printer and reinstall it

Also printing can be effected if Printer head gets blocked
    I had this problem using comparable inks
    I have never had any luck using them in any of my printers
    Yet daughter never uses branded ones
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I am no wizz on a pc have to ask hubby if I can’t find answer online
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jan, I've already done all that. The printer wasn't showing as the default printer but is now. Pamela tried to help but I got completely lost there although she did help with the empty cartridge and I can copy now but can't print straight from the computer.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

I love flowers

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the sods have a mind of their own sometimes. I had to argue with mine tonight as it just did not want to print out a return label from the eBay website. In the end I downloaded it, then tried just once more via eBay, yippee, it printed. I am sure it was just trying it on. :(

I used to use compatible cartridges on my first two HP's, refilled my own on the last one, but this one won't have either. The Epson I had refused to use compatibles as well, mind you it wasn't that keen to work with proper ones. In those days I mainly needed it to print out paper copies of my crochet patterns, but because I didn't print them on photo paper they came out really pale. So pale I could hardly read the things, so in the end I chucked in the sponge and bought another HP.

Not that I wanted an Epson anyway but when I went to collect the HP I had ordered from Argos they didn't have it in stock. All they had at a price I could afford was an Epson, had I known the cost of five cartridges would cost more than the printer, I would have bitten the bullet and gone elsewhere, PC World for instance. I was not a happy bunny, and told 'em so. They gave me a £10 voucher as compensation, but I would much rather have had my HP printer.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I had trouble with both my Epson's using true ink or compatibles. In the end a few years ago I bought a Canon (think I gave wrong model in previous post) its a Canon Pixma MG5350 and bless him, he doesn't seem to mind what I give him. Wonder why they go funny? I always use the manufacturers recommended product for everything I buy until the guarantee runs out, then I go on to lookey-likees. It's not always just because of the expense, sometimes its 'cos I cant easily get that particular brand of whatever, like my bean to cup coffee machine descaler I used to send away for it but now the times up I use 'Oust' from the supermarket !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !