Thread: Postage very expensive!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Postage very expensive!!

I put some items in my basket to take advantage of the 4 flexis. Was about to check out when I spied I'd been charged over £12 p & p What in the world is going on there? Needless to say I didn't continue. They'll lose a lot of customers if that continues

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey, that’s a lot. They used to have “craft universe” items which came from the US and weren’t eligible for capped postage. Could it be something like that?

Haven’t seen you here lately - how are you?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I checked, and everything was standard £2.99. I thought the same about Craft Universe.
    I haven't been too well over the last few years. Thank you for asking. Crafting is my saving grace!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, Lynnieb. Keep on crafting!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you Lynnie. Sorry to hear you haven't been up to snuff. Hope you are on the mend now.

Gentle hugs coming your way

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've just been over to look lynnieb (10.02am Sunday) and copied the following off the delivery information. Bang another email in and quote their terms !

Postage and Packaging

1 item = £2.99 P&P
    2 items = £5.98 P&P
    3 items + = £6.99 capped P&P

Please note, these P&P charges apply to the majority of purchases, but there may be exceptions, such as for heavier items or more expensive items where higher P&P charges apply.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

During a recent event they had on I was charged over £9 in postage. I completed the transaction as I didn’t want to miss out on the items. They were doing £3 maximum postage so expected £6 back. I contacted them via their FB page and was refunded the whole amount.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lynnieb View Post
    Well, I checked, and everything was standard £2.99. I thought the same about Craft Universe.
    I haven't been too well over the last few years. Thank you for asking. Crafting is my saving grace!
    Sorry you have been unwell
    Hope you are feeling better
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you haven't been too good recently. I hope things improve for you soon.

Have you used Craftstash as a supplier? They have a wide range of crafting goodies and their prices are often cheaper than C&C or Hochanda. If you spend over £15 p&p is free and they have a points scheme which you can use off future purchases. They have good offers too - I buy the boxed crafting magazines from them a month or so after publication when they are often half price. I am a member of their Premier Club (costs £20) which gives me 10% off as well, same as C&C. Just a thought.