Thread: Another question about Promarkers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another question about Promarkers

Does anyone know if a lot of the colours have been retired. I know they do 'specials'.

The chart that JM kindly sent me has quite a few that don't seem to be available and are not on some of the charts.

ie: Heatwave, Sand Dune, Starfish, Pineapple Crush, Green Shoot, Cobalt Blue, Azure, Bluebell, Oasis, Rock Pool, Capri Blue, Reef Blue, Slate, Spring Lilac, Peony and Fresh Bloom.

Quite a few blues there.

I've looked a several different sites.
    I love flowers

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have some of those colours, but it is an age since I bought any. I remember buying some of the 'specials' from Joanna Sheen, but most of the others I bought individually from Imag-e-nation. It cost slightly more per pen, but worked out considerably cheaper than buying the packs, especially as some packs had one or two colours that were in other packs. Some bright spark, can't remember who, said it was because those colours were ones we used most. Must admit I seldom use them these days, much prefer watercolours.

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog