Thread: Dizzy and Creative

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Dizzy and Creative

Really enjoyed their show today, so much so I succumbed to one of their books. Didn't buy it from Hochy though as it was only a penny more for the book, and considerably cheaper postage wise. Rather wish I had bought the snowman as well.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Missed that Roz - what was it stitch or knit?
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Stitching. They did have a knitting program on as well. The lady who did that wore a jumper I would have loved to knit in the past. Plain colour, a really nice shade of brown, with a patterned yoke. Made four like that once, didn't have the energy to make one for myself.

When she came on I told 'himself' it was Yorkshire grown wool. That gave him a fit of the giggles as he said he could imagine planting balls of wool in the garden, watering/feeding them, while waiting them to grow into lots of new balls of wool. I always knew he was crackers! :)

Rowandean on again today, good job what I liked isn't on the website yet. Had to laugh at the silly prices they charge on Hochy. All this special offer stuff is pure nonsense as to buy any three directly from Rowandean would cost ten pence less, and cheaper postage. The goodies would also come a heck of a lot quicker n'all.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

When I get an hour this week I'll watch it on re-wind Roz, I just don't seem to have any time just now and I'm so tired. Even went to sleep during bake-off last night, and I'm sorry but Matt Lucas isn't gellling into the prog for me at all- "they" had it down for 5* too since he's been part of the team. Sandy was very good with Noel but no, no not Matt.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !