Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What arrangement do C&C have with Hermes?

Post Thanks / Like

So the email says at 18:30 today the parcel was at my local depot on its way to me ... which will be tomorrow Friday the 16th.
    Hochanda and Royal Mail on the other hand get a round of applause. I had an email on Tuesday from Hochanda to say my Graphic 45 had been dispatched and would be with me by October 20th and it arrived today.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hermes have 'lost' 3 of my C&C orders recently. I'm getting refunded for all three. What's annoying is that 2 of the items are in stock on the craft companies own websites so why don't C&C buy from them to send to me not just say it's out of stock? I'm having to pay more to buy the items now than what I paid for originally and I'll not get my TCB.
    The third item isn't in stock anywhere. I bought several sets of dies to use with a USB. One of the sets was despatched seperately and has gone missing, it's not in stock anywhere. So I now have a USB that I won't be able to cut some of the charisma. Thinking I had all the items I opened the USB and broke the seal otherwise I'd be demanding they take the whole order back and refund me the £170 I'd spent.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to read you have been let down PJP- it’s so annoying when they mess things up.

Post Thanks / Like

Could you send a strongly worded email to them PJP to say exactly that? Its not fit for purpose if they haven't got the dies to use with it - what a shame and all that money too. Tell them you'll bundle up the whole order and return it via ASDA (you've double proof then you've returned it) and that you want a full refund. Hope they come up with something for you.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting really really cross with some companies does work, especially if they have played dirty several times.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

PJP It might still be worth asking for some compensation, like if there are three co-ordinating die sets and they lost one, that's a third of the USB you won't use so they should refund.