Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: September 2020 Thanks and Photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Click to see larger image.

My ATCs this month are from-
    Borderline: All That Glisters - Beautiful autumnal leaves and gilding flakes on the background.
    Pink Pig: Berry Time - A lovely collection of fruits, flowers and what must be a Queen bee!
    Mitzi: One of Mitzi's beautiful backgrounds topped off with a glittering stamped flower (dandelion heads?).
    Victoria: Golden Trellis - A great idea to stamp on top of printed pages. I'm afraid I had to photograph it on it's side as it wouldn't fit on my easels. I love your trellis Victoria. Did you buy it like that or is it cut on your Silhouette/Cameo?

Great ATCs - thanks ladies and thanks to PP for the theme which, at first not everyone was keen on, but you all rose to the challenge!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    Click to see larger image.

My ATCs this month are from-
    Borderline: All That Glisters - Beautiful autumnal leaves and gilding flakes on the background.
    Pink Pig: Berry Time - A lovely collection of fruits, flowers and what must be a Queen bee!
    Mitzi: One of Mitzi's beautiful backgrounds topped off with a glittering stamped flower (dandelion heads?).
    Victoria: Golden Trellis - A great idea to stamp on top of printed pages. I'm afraid I had to photograph it on it's side as it wouldn't fit on my easels. I love your trellis Victoria. Did you buy it like that or is it cut on your Silhouette/Cameo?

Great ATCs - thanks ladies and thanks to PP for the theme which, at first not everyone was keen on, but you all rose to the challenge!
    I cut the trellis on the Cameo. Mirri board cuts really cleanly and I can get really detailed shapes to cut nicely from it.

Post Thanks / Like

All beautiful miniature works. Thanks for the photos.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived today. Will photograph tomorrow. Love the Washi tape on the envelope.

Post Thanks / Like

There was rather a lot of it I seem to remember! Everyone’s envelopes seemed unstable for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

I was sure I had put an address label in so sorry about that.

Post Thanks / Like

No need to Mitzi if the address stayed on with the washi for the journey but came off so you can reuse it.

Post Thanks / Like

Double Pink by Pyjama Princess. Unfortunately the photo doesn't show the metallic shine of the rose.
    20201006_162604.jpg

Stamped image with gold, by Little Jan. The whole thing is shimmery / pearlescent and the colouring is perfect.
    20201006_162702.jpg

Autumn by Pink Pig
    There are pressure-embossed leaves on the background with gilding wax to highlight plus some that look stamped and heat-embossed too.
    20201006_162809.jpg
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Here are my 3 beautiful ATC's
    1st Is from Pink Pig
    Love the colour and texture and shape of the base card
    lovely stamping and a real twirley wurley as I called them when I was little well very little LOL

2nd is from Victoria lovely shiny gold latice and sparkly base
    with a stamped image on which looks like a page from a book Very clever idea

3rd is from Mitzi Lovely stamped mottled background with what looks like floating bubbles
    and a stamped glittery dandelion

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I sent 4, or was it 5, ATCs in so I'll wait until everyone's had their's before explaining what I did. I think you'll be surprised at how simply it was.

I can't wait any longer LOL!
    I'm guessing it was embossed with a stencil, but what ink did you use you get such a lovely even effect, please?
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post