Thread: Telling porkies again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Telling porkies again

I have been after a snap tool but was not sure which was best
    I have scoliosis in my neck and back so shoulders and neckline in clothing gaps or slips
    I want to sew ribbon in and attach poppers so I can fix them through my bra straps ,don’t want to pay too much
    Saw Threaders set on C&C
    With free extra box of snaps
    So did my usual price check
    If I bought both sets off Amazon it’s the same price and free P&P
    So much for getting extra snaps for free
    but it works out over £35
    Seen some much cheaper but not sure if they are any good due to mixed reviews
    Can anyone recommend one that was cheap but good
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit that I bought the snap tool and extra snaps. I did check out the CC site and it was cheaper to buy the two on C&C - the snaps weren't quite 'free', but worked out much cheaper. I bought a gadget in Hobbycraft some time ago to put snaps in, but couldn't get on with it. I looked at reviews on several sites and as they seemed to be generally positive about ease of use I decided to treat myself.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't done it for years, but when I did I used the metal press studs as that was all that was available at the time. Of course we are talking at least half a lifetime ago, long before the days of C & C, or even home computers and t'Internet.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog