Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Secret Santa Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Well done Miss Marple!! I was hoping that my offering this year would stump you lot as I hadn’t done a soft craft item for a swap before.
    It would have been good if your's had arrived. I usually make a card plus something else so everyone would have thought it was my make!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    It would have been good if your's had arrived. I usually make a card plus something else so everyone would have thought it was my make!
    Come to think of it, I did include a tag which might have given the game away!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    The last semi secret swap we did I think I got 2 wrong!
    I did have a couple of clues this time.
    Mitzi always decorates her envelopes LOL!
    Pink Pig said her's had a postmark from a place where we had 3 members. I knew Victoria, Dax and myself were all in Wales so guessed her's was from either Victoria or Dax. And then we learnt that Victoria's makes to Julie hadn't arrived so that just left Dax to be her swapper.
    And we found out mine was lost in the post but had been from Julie.
    So that only left 4 to try and connect up so less to work out.
    Hi Pamela, Did I give you a clue when I wrote about the diamond cross stitch on a thread?
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    Hi Pamela, Did I give you a clue when I wrote about the diamond cross stitch on a thread?
    The diamond cross stitch thread confirmed what I'd already decided. I'd saved all the photos with a description of who I thought had sent it. When I read your 'diamond' post I went to the photos to see who's name I'd put to it and it was yours!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Pamela.

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I'm sorry to say that both my Secret Santa's to Julie haven't arrived. Julie has explained to me that there are difficulties with the post in her area and that she's hoping that they'll come to light when a neighbour returns from abroad!

Here's the original - a felt decoration from a Rachel's of Greenfield kit and a tag I made to go with it. They featured on Hochanda in October but I bought the kit from Amazon! Click to enlarge the images.

I then sent another (there were 6 in the kit) and a card (I was in a rush so sent a Welsh card which I had spare!)

Who knows, they might turn up. Shame, but that's the least of our worries at the moment really!
    Julie - I've just had a thought. Did your neighbour ever return from Dubai and were the swaps in his house?