Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok I've finally lost the plot!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sammykaye View Post
    I found myself polishing my mirri card with a cotton wool ball last night . Please tell me I'm not alone in wanting to get rid of mucky fingerprints
    well thats just plain daft;)
    just kidding I do that with a tumble dryer sheet

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guilty too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    Lol, we all better buy ourselves some of those cotton gloves to use when we're using Mirri?
    Tee Hee ...... maybe it's an 'up-sell' for QVC and C&C to consider in the future!
    "I'm older than I ever intended to be!"

Post Thanks / Like

Now, Colourac, you just know that these will need to be sold either in
    (a) a Craft Essentials kit consisting of 1 pair of Craft Gloves (aka 1 pair of ordinary cotton gloves that are sold in packs of 10 in Boots), 1 pack of Polishing Buds (aka a bag of cotton wool balls) and 1 Polishing Sheet (an old tumble drier sheet), all for the bargain price of £29.99+p&p

or

(b) An Altered Gloves kit, consisting of 1 pair of Craft Gloves (aka 1 pair of ordinary cotton gloves that are sold in packs of 10 in Boots), 1 pack of 10 Fabric Flower shapes (aka 1/10th of the contents of a Prima tub) and 1 bottle of Altered Glove Glue (aka a tube of fabric glue) for the bargain price of £29.99+p&p

I think I've missed my calling, I should be setting up kits for Craft Hours:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    Now, Colourac, you just know that these will need to be sold either in
    (a) a Craft Essentials kit consisting of 1 pair of Craft Gloves (aka 1 pair of ordinary cotton gloves that are sold in packs of 10 in Boots), 1 pack of Polishing Buds (aka a bag of cotton wool balls) and 1 Polishing Sheet (an old tumble drier sheet), all for the bargain price of £29.99+p&p

or

(b) An Altered Gloves kit, consisting of 1 pair of Craft Gloves (aka 1 pair of ordinary cotton gloves that are sold in packs of 10 in Boots), 1 pack of 10 Fabric Flower shapes (aka 1/10th of the contents of a Prima tub) and 1 bottle of Altered Glove Glue (aka a tube of fabric glue) for the bargain price of £29.99+p&p

I think I've missed my calling, I should be setting up kits for Craft Hours:D
    Did you apply for the job at IW?

Best laugh I've had all day!

The problem is, the way C&C/IW are going I can actually see them selling something like that! And emphasising (sp!) what an absolutely essential bit of kit it is!
    "I'm older than I ever intended to be!"