Thread: Seems dreamers have moved

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seems dreamers have moved

Got a email today to say a company called dreamees had joined them,went and investigated and hey presto they have moved and looks like some of their old stuff is being shown again,shame I quite liked them.

susannah

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Susannah. Looks like they have a Brand shop on Hochanda now.

Post Thanks / Like

Copied from Dreamees' FB comment:

To all our lovely friends - I feel this needed to come direct from myself as I know a lot of ‘trolls’ are already putting out false information.
    I wanted you to be the first to know that after 7 years of being on your screens with Create & Craft, we are moving on to pastures new at Hochanda (when our agreement runs out with C&C on the 18th of December).
    I don’t know if there will be any more Dreamees shows on C&C between now and then but, for the time being, we have pulled the launch of the Dinky Inkies.
    I’m sure you have all noticed changes in our shows over the last couple of years, and probably changes in us aswell - we got to a point where we had lost all inspiration and desire to continue Dreamees - a feeling that I never thought any of us would experience.
    So, we have tried to forge a non-exclusive relationship with C&C but unfortunately, they are not able to accommodate the Dreamees brand if all our products and both myself and Carol aren’t exclusive. We have been exclusive for 7 years and would like the chance to share Dreamees with crafters everywhere. Ultimately, this is not a decision that was made lightly - as you know, Dreamees grew massively whilst working with Create & Craft but as staff turned over, we didn’t always have the greatest experiences in the recent years. We stuck it out, feeling obliged to as we did once have a strong team of people working with us, and hoped that would return, but as time went on, it came to a point where we had to take stock of what is actually important to us.
    I hope you’re all able to understand that we have put our own mental well-being first and are getting back on track to feeling genuinely inspired again!
    We will keep you updated as to when Dreamees will make their Hochanda debut - Here’s to a happier, less-stressful, truly enjoyable 2021!

Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

As we already know there have been some unfortunate experiences for companies affiliated to C & C, so it does not surprise me that Dreemies have moved to pastures new. I thought Tonic had joined them this morning when I noticed their products were on one of the early shows, especially when they said it was new. Probably new to Hochy, but in reality old stock.

I am not a fan of Dreemies myself, but then I no longer do much in the way of paper crafting. Good luck to them in their new home. Just so long as the aforementioned Tonic, plus Crafters Companion don't but in again. Although I seldom buy from Hochanda, even less from C & C, I do like the variety that Hochy offer, especially when it comes to needlework (embroidery) suppliers. Wonder what has happened to Maggie G. She was on Hochy about three months ago, but not been seen since. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've never bought anything from the Dreamees so makes no difference to me.

Someone else who seems to have gone AWOL is Chloe. I only noticed because there's quite a lot of her stuff in the sale at C&C. Never bought anything of hers either.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a fan of them at all. Hope this isn't the beginning of the companies that I thought we had seen the back of, start returning to Hochanda. The only company that I would like to see the return of is Sizzix.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Not a fan of them at all. Hope this isn't the beginning of the companies that I thought we had seen the back of, start returning to Hochanda. The only company that I would like to see the return of is Sizzix.
    I certainly hope neither Tonic or worse still, Crafter Companion return to Hochy, especially if it was at the expense of the smaller companies. I seldom buy from Hochanda, but I do buy from their suppliers, especially Rowandean. I could have happily bought most of the kits Rosella brought on this afternoon, but would need a much larger bungalow and a huge settee for all those cushions! I would also need to invest in a frame to do them on as I really struggle working them in my hand. I have one at the moment that is sort of attached to a floor stand. I would have bought a proper frame, but it doesn't seem worth while just for one cushion.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog