Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite crafting guest?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Lou Sims doesn't float my boat at all. IMO, she doesn't really show the potential of the products for sale. She did a one day special not long ago, and the shows (in my opinion of course!) were really disappointing - "if that makes sense.....!"
    She doesn't float my boat either, but then I don't do messy crafting. At the moment I am not doing any paper crafting at all.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Howie6955 View Post

Speaking of presenters - has Rachel Pierman left Hochanda as I've not seen her for months now ?
    Did we ever find out the answer?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Lou Sims doesn't float my boat at all. IMO, she doesn't really show the potential of the products for sale. She did a one day special not long ago, and the shows (in my opinion of course!) were really disappointing - "if that makes sense.....!"
    I can't watch her either, Victoria. I find her so irritating.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone else noticed how calm the Sizzix presenters are? I record their shows and when I want to chill out I put them on. Even the new designer, Lisa Jones, was as cool as a cucumber on her first shows (bought the 4 day deal and the alphabet - nawty). They also travel light with small boxes/baskets of tools, card etc for their demos - bit different to some of the demonstrators who seem to bring the kitchen sink.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Did we ever find out the answer?
    She owns a company called Crafty Monkies which seems to provide online classes (mainly needlecraft ?). Sara Payne and Janet Claire are mentioned.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    She owns a company called Crafty Monkies which seems to provide online classes (mainly needlecraft ?). Sara Payne and Janet Claire are mentioned.
    I hope she is social distancing properly. She was nearly hung, drawn and quartered on Hochy's FaceBook page for deliberately flaunting the two metre rule. She had been absent for several weeks, come back for one or two days, then acted like an idiot.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I did a Crafty Monkeys Zoom lesson with Janet Clare recently, which I really enjoyed. Have joined their club, which gives access to lots of teaching videos on-line. Mostly quilting, but great to have the opportunity to learn with Jennie Rayment, Sarah Payne, Janet Clare etc at my own pace. Plan to do lots of sewing when I retire in the summer (I've now sent in my resignation :)) so this is a good way to brush up my skills.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post