Thread: Has Jo Foster left?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has Jo Foster left?

They have a Brother ScanNCut POTW with some expert called Kelly as the Expert can’t say I’ve heard of her.

Dont think Jo has been around since Lockdown 2, ScanNCut hours have been a Mix of Mel Heaton, Corinne, Laura, Dawn.

I did hear Lynda Chapman say a Jo Foster has joined her project team, I’d be surprised if it was ScanNCut Jo though

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Jo is no longer guesting on C&C. She became a grandmother for the first time (around October/November I think) and she says the pandemic/lockdown has made her realise what is more important. She also moved house on 8th January to go to Norfolk - she'll be nearer her father.

Copied from her FB page:

If this awful pandemic has shown me it’s how precious my family is to me. It can be hard to spend as much time with them trying to juggle work and life in general. With this is mind I have decided to step down from guesting at C&C. In my 20 years with the company doing various roles I have met some wonderful people but 4 in particular will be life long friends. Lynda Chapman
    who really is the kindest most thoughtful person you would ever meet.. Judy Poulton
    who I met at Crafting live and love to bits and Bev Eden
    my gnome pal, I swear we were separated at birth lol. Gentleman Crafter
    who is my rock in good times and bad. I would like to send special thanks to the backstage crew who are the best and work so hard. Thank you to you all for you love and support, your support meant so much to me So for now Mumma/Nanna Jo has left the building .... Have a wonderful, Safe Christmas xxx
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

That is a shame, - I really liked her programmes. I wondered why I hadn't seen her for a while.