Post Thanks / Like

Here are my lovely ATC's
    From Victoria Sweet Kisses
    a clever play on noughts and crosses
    Mitzi's Bugs and Kisses Love the shimmer on this beetle
    followed By Bornerlines k.i.s.s.s.i.n.g
    Had to put my glasses on to work this one out very clever optical illusion

Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

from PJP
    Kiss Kiss
    lovely texture on the background and a lovely lippy frame and enamelled lips
    From Pink Pig
    A lovely lattice heart and a row of little red hearts and OXO wording (no not gravey cubes)on a cork background
    very clever twists on the themes Ladies

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

They're all super this month aren't they. Can't wait for mine. And it's a large letter stamp from now on!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well they've arrived today - I paid the excess postage pronto yesterday so that's good. Many thanks!

Kiss & Lips by Little Jan

Cupid's Arrow by Pink Pig

Pucker Up! by Pyjama Princess

Bugs & Kisses by Mitzi
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Have yours arrived yet Mitzi?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh sorry yes they did.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just waiting for your pictures then Mitzi.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to post photos using imgur so I have been trying to get this to work on my phone (because that's where my photos are.) Tried the web site (Which works on my laptop) and I can't get in to my "own" area only the public one. Mind you I did enjoy watching a video clip of a stoat (?) bouncing on a trampoline.

The website encouraged me to try the app, so I did. Took ages to download and then made my phone run very slow, for everything not just that app. I tried turning off and on but in the end I had to uninstall the app. So now I'm back to having to email photos to myself to get them from phone to laptop, but often they are too big to email, so I have to go into photo editing software to resize, as my phone camera does cropping and loads of fancy effects but not something as simple as resizing. So, take photo and crop as required. Go into photo editor and resize. Email to myself. Fire up laptop (takes ages; it's very old.) Download photos from emails to hard drive. Open imgur, upload photos. Copy links and paste into forum post. I'm really sorry but it's just too much trouble.

I'll have a go with whatever hosting site you are all using (Postimage?) another day but right now I've had enough. Sorry again.

Post Thanks / Like

The lovely ATCs I received... small photos are better than none, right?

Lip Sync by Pink Pig - Lips cut or punched from different types of red card including glittery, shimmery, textured and plain. Faux Dymo tape strip and a stamped string of hearts all on a floral background.

IMG_20210314_165123.jpg

K.I.S.S.I.N.G. by Borderline- reminiscent of an album cover, two stylised heads done in gilding flakes or foil, with a hand coloured blue background with foiled hearts, inside a gold -coloured postage stamp style frame, all on red mirri card.

IMG_20210314_165015.jpg

More to follow..
    Last edited by Mitzi; 15-03-2021 at 12:37 PM.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know getting photos on here can be a faff. I use my camera, which is so old the batteries don't hold a charge any more so it goes like this... 1) put battery on to charge. 2) put battery in camera and take photos. 3) remove card and battery, put card in card reader. 4) put card reader in 'puter and download photos. 5) go into Paint and resize photos and save. 6) go into Imgur and get photos. 7) copy photos from Imgur and paste into forum post. 8) put card back into camera before I lose it somewhere in the mess on my desk. 9) heave sigh of relief until next time.