Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockdown challenge March 2021

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic! It’s a really interesting technique and the finished cards are brilliant.
    I’ve got as far as finding card, inks etc and hope to be making something at the weekend, I’m drowning in work at the moment and seem to be working 10 hour days!

Post Thanks / Like

Late last night I got round to actually making my Bokeh backgrounds! Managed to get two A5 cards from one piece of A4 card. Used some Oxides and a Dina Wakley stencil for the white circles using white ink. Then some black flowers cut on the Cameo and ribbon from my stash. The pink one shows the Bokeh effect better, the blue one is quite faint! I probably should have left the background to dry thoroughly first but I was running out of time and was determined to get something done. At least I have two birthday cards for family now! It was actually extremely easy and a change from background using Oxides with splatters of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Great cards - this really is a useful technique.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Two great cards Victoria. The pink one shows the effect really well. I think you're right about the blue one, the white ink seems to have blended in with the blue. It’s still a beautiful card.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

These are great, Victoria, especially the pink one as you said.

I really ought to have a go at it myself! I fully intended to when I posted the theme but you know, life and lack of mojo get in the way.