Thread: Aalll & Create ODs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aalll & Create ODs

I do so wish Hayley when presenting would stop keep interrupting the demonstrations. She keeps on and on talking - I know it’s a shopping channel but I’m having to mute her as she’s driving me round the bend and I really want to listen to Abs. Surely we don’t need to be repeatedly reminded of the products - we’re not children. If anything it puts me off buying! Never mind de-stressing she’s stressing me out 😩
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ive recorded the Aall & Create shows but haven't watched them yet, so I've got that pleasure to come.

I forget which show it was I watched recently but the presenter was Alex. Mid-demonstration, she said "I'll just give a quick update" the demonstrator said "Well I'm just showing how to..." and Alex said "I'll only be a second." SIX MINUTES later, we returned to the demo. Not just recapping the products but showing lots of samples too. I love to see samples but not right in the middle of the demo. No doubt Alex was told to do it but it was so annoying.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I was watching the ribbon embroidery show a week or so back, same problem there. Luckily there are squillions of really good demos on YouTube. Doesn't matter if they are in some foreign language, they are still easy to follow. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Mid-demonstration, she said "I'll just give a quick update" the demonstrator said "Well I'm just showing how to..." and Alex said "I'll only be a second." SIX MINUTES later, we returned to the demo. Not just recapping the products but showing lots of samples too. I love to see samples but not right in the middle of the demo
    I saw that one too. It really really annoyed me. Not particularly because I wanted to see the demo, but because it was so completely rude and totally pointless. If we didn't know what was on offer by then one recap wasn't going to make any difference, and a live demo is much more interesting than more samples. I must confess to swearing at the screen!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post