Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2021 ATC Swap Thanks & Photos

Post Thanks / Like

Default April 2021 ATC Swap Thanks & Photos

They are winging their way to you everyone.
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Or swimming their way...
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They've arrived!

Under the Sea by Little Jan (with a handmade pouch. Lots of texture - embossed frame and cute silver shell.

Jellyfish by Pink Pig. Texture again - blue lace ribbon and embossed waves. The fish is made from cork, and there are green sequins.

Go with the Flow by Mitzi. A very exotic stamped and coloured creature on a textured background. I'm guessing some sort of textured paste?

Many thanks. It was a lovely theme. What's next month???!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's a neon acrylic gel from Pretty Gets Gritty on my background. The puffer fish is an Art by Marlene stamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    It's a neon acrylic gel from Pretty Gets Gritty on my background. The puffer fish is an Art by Marlene stamp.
    It's very effective and actually feels quite gritty. You've obviously stamped and masked the puffer fish too!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that Puffer fish is bright and beautiful
    Unlike the weather has been here
    Love the different textures on yours pink pig
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I adore seahorses so I allocated myself these two beautiful ATCs.
    PJP’s ‘Blue Seahorse’ has an incredible background that shimmers like the ocean with silver and crystal and on the ocean floor there is rich treasure of mother of pearl, pearls and turquoise sequins.The seahorse is a deeper blue and white, A pair of silver dolphins leap above.
    Borderline’s ‘Biscuit’ has a textured gold seahorse ina stunning textured turquoise frame resting on dozens of silver microbeads that are set in graduated stripes of golds and blues and further texture from crystal pieces.

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mini works of art!

Post Thanks / Like

I am struggling to get decent photos at the moment. May have to find a different camera. But in the meantime here are my brilliant ATCs.

Little Jan's Under the Sea has so much to enjoy and there was a matching envelope as well (it isn't this blue in real life)

Pink Pig's Yellow Submarine has real shells and I wonder if there is a message in that bottle?

Pyjama Princess' Yellow Seahorse is a glittery, shiny, pearly sequinned delight.

I'm sorry it all came out much too blue. It is a waterproof camera that I used to use for snorkelling so perhaps it thinks it's back in the ocean. I'll get OH to check the settings for future use.

Thanks everyone and thanks Pink Pig for the swap.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My quartet of delightful ATCs are from:

Borderline - Flipper is a gorgeous silver, embossed, dolphin swimming through a sea of micro beads. The colour graduates through three shades and there are 3 clear bubbles coming from Flipper's head. A bubble embossed mirror frame encloses the scene.

Mitzi - Go With The Flow. A very colourful puffer fish (?) swimming through a deep blue sea. Which I now know was made using Pretty Gets Gritty's neon acrylic gel. Beautiful colours!

Pink Pig - Jelly Fish. And there are indeed two pink shimmery jellyfish accompanied by a cork Angel (?) fish. Behind them is a sea of deep blue lace, die cut waves and green sequins.

Victoria - Magic World. And it is truly a magic world! A school of dolphins swimming through a 'forest' of sea foliage and a sprinkling of glitter. All encapsulated in clear coating (glossy accents?) - what ever it is it's added to the watery scene.

Thanks everyone - great ATCs and as Victoria has said mini works of art.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/