Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An August ATC swap - any takers

Post Thanks / Like

WB Nona :hi:

I made mine earlier today Actually, TBH I made some last night too, but in the cold light of day I'm not as happy with them, so I shall put them to one side & send the new ones
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    Hi Lorraine I have finally made it back to this site having lost everything off the laptop, and health issues against me. And to be perfectly honest I forgot what the name was so couldn't google it lol ooopppsss was searching for something else and saw the name and BINGO remembered!! lol

I would like to join in the Aug swap please. Can I also have your address again please as I don't have anything left on here.

Nona :-)
    Not a problem, PMing you now. Welcome back Nona.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Plenty of time yet for people to sign up. As the swap doesn't close until the end of August, provided I know the swaps are on the way, I could delay organising the swaps to send back out if its only a matter of a day or two.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try and join in this month. I'll wait and see if I get time to do some and then I'll pm you Lorraine - just in case things go pear shaped.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I'm going to try and join in this month. I'll wait and see if I get time to do some and then I'll pm you Lorraine - just in case things go pear shaped.
    Hopefully you will be PMing me asking where your lovely creations need to go to PP.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lorraine,

Not been around much but please count me in for this...I've made 3 summer themed ATCs this afternoon that I will send in for this swap.

cheers
    Helen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LorraineJ View Post
    Hopefully you will be PMing me asking where your lovely creations need to go to PP.
    Whey Hey!!! I've actually made 3 this morning :up:

The problem I have is getting to a Post Office but I do have to visit my bank in the next few days so will try then. At £4.50 bus fare for a round trip I have to try and fit in several things to do on my visit to town. I'm, now off to make some more ATCs for another swap so that they can be posted at the same time.

Will PM you for your addie sometime over the next couple of days Lorraine.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I've made a start. I just a piece of card to 2.5 x 3.5 inches! It looks a lot smaller than I was expecting. I will have to see what dinky stamps I have.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    Well I've made a start. I just a piece of card to 2.5 x 3.5 inches! It looks a lot smaller than I was expecting. I will have to see what dinky stamps I have.
    Look forward to seeing your creations

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LorraineJ View Post
    Look forward to seeing your creations
    So am I! :grin:
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.