Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An August ATC swap - any takers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    So am I! :grin:
    Tee hee - can identify with that one!! :grin:

Post Thanks / Like

What postage do people normally put on the SAEs please Lorraine? Do we use large letter stamps or do we need to keep the ATCs quite flat so a regular stamp is OK?
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lynn,

To be on the safe side, people tend to go for the large first or second class stamp. Because ATCs are so small they have a tendency to bunch in the envelope and thereby artificially make the envelope thicker.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lorraine mine were posted yesterday, but when you receive them can you let me if if there were only the 3 in there as 2 have gone missing from another swap, she got the return envelope and the card I had put in but not the ATC's so I am trying to see if I had posted them with yours or if they have 'accidently' come out of the envelope in transit.

Nona :-)
    Happy Crafting

http://nonascrafts.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    Hi Lorraine mine were posted yesterday, but when you receive them can you let me if if there were only the 3 in there as 2 have gone missing from another swap, she got the return envelope and the card I had put in but not the ATC's so I am trying to see if I had posted them with yours or if they have 'accidently' come out of the envelope in transit.

Nona :-)
    Hi Nona

Received your envelope safely this morning. Unfortunately there are only three ATCs, plus the return envelope, so the missing two aren't with me.

Welly's arrived in the same post.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted my ATCs off to you yesterday Lorraine, second class so they'll take a few days.

Post Thanks / Like

Realised that I have not yet posted my ATCs off - they have been waiting over a week!!!! I'll get them sent off tomorrow.

Not sure if we are to post pictures but here are the 3 I made...Hope the recipients will like them.

cheers
    Helen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

I've been having a go at mine today. They are very experimental, my first ATCs and my first go with a brayer! I'm not sure if I'm happy with them or not though. I'll have another look in the morning and if I like them I'll stick them in the post. If not I'll start again.........

Post Thanks / Like

gosh you are all so organised, I haven't even started mine yet

Post Thanks / Like

I've assembled them this morning. They don't look as good as Helen's but I have decided to use them. I just have to wait for the cello bags I ordered to arrive.

lol Truella. I thought I'd better do mine as everyone else's seemed to be there already.