Thread: membership

Post Thanks / Like

Default membership

Just had a call from IW/C&C, from the Indian call centre informing me that an order that I have placed will arrive on 2nd March (then corrected to 2nd April). I was told that I have been such a good customer and as a member I get good deals and a quarterly magazine and that they were going to renew my membership. So I just said No! I was asked why.
    So just forewarning everybody that they are doing the rounds to drum up business and get customers back into the club. I wasn't asked if I wanted to renew, I was told that they were going to do it!
    For a moment I thought that I was going to be offered a discounted rate, but with the current terms it isn't worth it for me. You need to spend so much to take qualify for the member and birthday £10 that they give you. There are so many purple pass items which don't give the 10% discount and ultimately I struggle to find enough products that I really want/need on the channel/website.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cheeky lot aren't they! Getting desperate by the sound of things.

Post Thanks / Like

I received a letter telling me my membership was due for renewal in a couple of weeks. It gave a phone number to call if I didn't want to renew.
    I am annoyed with C&C for stopping Catch Up and for Purple Pass. But I do buy enough to justify giving them £20 as I'll get half of that back. I very rarely watch Hochanda and have never bought from them.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Woe betide them if they try taking any of my money. It is due round about the 25th of April, and unless they drop it to a squid, I have no intentions of rejoining. They just don't sell what I am interested in. Even the club gifts are not what I want. I do watch Hochy, or whatever their new name is from tomorrow, but rarely buy as I can get stuff for the same price direct from the supplier, and usually for less postage, or even free postage. I bought over £100's worth of goodies from Rowandean before C********, so postage was free. Even if I'd had to pay postage it would still have been considerably cheaper than Hochy would have charged me.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog