Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 2021 ATC Swap Thanks & Photos

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I have not got one Borderline as I always forget to take pics of my own but as I sent that one out to two more of the group it will probably make an appearance before long when another of the group post their photos. I will try to remember to take a photo of the ones I do as I finish them rather than waiting until I photo everyone else’s before posting out.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Did everyone’s ATCs arrive?I am waiting to find out who else beside Victoria got their own back!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry that I'm so late posting in this thread. I did type a comment on 30th May after LJ's one to say my ATCs had arrived that day but that I wasn't feeling well and photos would be done when I felt better. I must have felt worse than I thought as after typing the comment I obviously didn't click on Post as it's nowhere to be seen! I'd had my second jab and was unwell for about 5 days. Much better now but I've had to catch up on lots of things such as housework/washing/dealing with mail/crafting (hurrah!) and design team commitments. Today I had to comment on about 12 blog entries to the CD Sunday Plus challenge - I'm afraid the comments were short and sweet as it gets a tad difficult to think of something different for every entry.
    Anyway here are my brilliant Flight/Blue ATCs - and I didn't get any of mine back PP.

This first one is from Borderline - Let's Go Fly a Kite. I've held it up with a bulldog clip so you can see the tail hanging down. The kite is held on loosely with a 'boing' thing! Very inventive BL.I love the face on the kite and the words to the song in the background.

Little Jan's Flight of the Bumble Bee. Beautiful bees and below you can see the large bee in the middle is held on with acetate.

Two from Mitzi - Flying Machine and Space Flight.
    The photo of the space one doesn't do it justice - the background is just like I imagine space to look like!
    The Flying Machine is what I would describe as whacky! It reminds me of the sentiment on one of my ATCs - 'what if I fall? But Darling what if you fly?

OK so I'm going to be very naughty now - but honest! These are my favourites! I love the backing papers Pink Pig has used.
    Balloon Flight is the second one. The balloon has been die cut twice and stuck together to make it thicker and I think it's cut from pearl card as it has the look of gunmetal grey.
    The first one is Up and Away. Again the balloon has been cut from a couple of layers with the image sandwiched between the layers. And a lovely metal balloon charm has also been added.

Looks like we all had a whale of a time making these ATCs! I expected to see lots of birds/butterflies/bees but it's been more hot air balloons and space LOL!
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you are fully recovered PJP. Thank for posting your pics. I used some of my Graphic 45 stash for the balloon ones. Yes, I really enjoyed the theme- my advantage as I have been choosing them. I like the next theme too! Seriously, perhaps it’s time to introduce a month where some one else in the group has a really good idea for us to use. If anyone would like to choose our July topic please PM me with your idea!

Post Thanks / Like

Such a lot of lovely ATCs for me as well this month.
    Firstly Balloon Flight by Pink Pig. A fantastical background paper (Graphic 45?) with a die-cut balloon in the foreground.
    20210610_214309.jpg

Secondly Superheroes, by Pyjama Princess. Two cute little superheroes flying over the rooftops through fluffy clouds.
    20210610_214758.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Next is Let's Go Fly A Kite by Borderline. As others have said, the kite is on a paper spring so it can fly. It came with its own envelope too.
    20210610_214913.jpg

Flight by Pink Pig has a cute silver helicopter flying through more fluffy clouds against a faux (?) leather sky.
    20210610_215126.jpg
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see any of them Mitzi - strange
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    I can't see any of them Mitzi - strange
    I'm experimenting to see if I can get the images bigger - bear with!
    That didn't work but I'll keep trying.

Last edited by pyjama princess; 11-06-2021 at 01:44 PM.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can see them OK but why does it seem to be hard to post photos on here sometimes?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    I can see them OK but why does it seem to be hard to post photos on here sometimes?
    Some of us take the photos into sites like Imgur or Postimage to add them here. If you try to use the forumís system the photos come out tiny and when you click on them you just get a circle going around and around. I think itís using this thatís when we get problems.