Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: June 2021 ATC Swap

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    2,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Your ATCs are here Victoria.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    God's own county
    Posts
    2,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    I've had an idea at last so will get onto them today or tomorrow
    Isn't mojo a weird thing? A few months ago I struggled every month for ideas and/or trying to turn an idea into a reality but at the moment it's all flowing really easily.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Isn't mojo a weird thing? A few months ago I struggled every month for ideas and/or trying to turn an idea into a reality but at the moment it's all flowing really easily.
    Well that's brilliant! For me, I have to clear my desk of work and any paperwork/books, and just have a clear space. Then it's easier to think of something to do. I don't have a huge stash either and I imagine it can be even more difficult if you have loads of stuff!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
     

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    God's own county
    Posts
    2,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Well that's brilliant! For me, I have to clear my desk of work and any paperwork/books, and just have a clear space. Then it's easier to think of something to do. I don't have a huge stash either and I imagine it can be even more difficult if you have loads of stuff!
    Yes, it can be like having a wardrobe stuffed full of clothes but nothing to wear.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In A Little World Of My Own
    Posts
    10,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Yes, it can be like having a wardrobe stuffed full of clothes but nothing to wear.
    I have no idea what you mean
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Yes, it can be like having a wardrobe stuffed full of clothes but nothing to wear.
    I have two huge wardrobes but could probably fit all my clothes in one. As I now work from home and only do the very odd day of supply teaching, I don't really need a working wardrobe which is very liberating. So it's mainly casual/smart casual stuff apart from a few dressier items for evenings out/cruises. And at the moment, everything fits which only happens about once every 5 years, ha! Lockdown/restrictions have helped me with my weight as there have been very few meals out!
    I do like tidy drawers, wardrobes and cupboards as you can probably tell, but I'm not bothered about dust and cobwebs! I can't work in a messy environment.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    5,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Mine went in the post this morning. I ended up 'tweaking' them and liked them, plus I made a sixth LOL!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
     
    http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Mine went in the post today, too. I thought they were OK when I made them but OH was not impressed. Only made 3. Next time will try harder!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    2,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Donít listen to OH- yours are always bang on the theme with a twist Borderline!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
     

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    Mine went in the post today, too. I thought they were OK when I made them but OH was not impressed. Only made 3. Next time will try harder!
    Cheeky! Can you critique something he does?!!!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •