Oh my goodness, that puts my assortment of beads to shame. All my Mill Hill beads are stored in small plastic bags, each colour/size family stored in another plastic bag. They are then stored in yet another plastic bag depending on their size, then into another bag that one of the ladies at the needle/natter group gave me for the fluffit/woofit shop. I reckoned I could put it to better use, so donated money instead.

I also have loads of Mill Hill beads in with their respective kits. They will be rehoused as each kit is finished. Then there are the beads and sequins that come with the Rowandean kits. I keep those, plus their spare threads with my other Rowandean kits and fabric. Cross stitch and other embroidery fabric, plus the larger beaded Mill Hill fill a set of drawers. Other stitchy stuff, plus the DMC threads fill another chest of drawers. Then there are threads of various types in bags in a cupboard. One thing is for sure, I really shouldn't run out of stuff, though I do occasionally have to replace DMC threads, Mill Hill beads, and add a few more Weeks Dye Works threads to my stash.

Roz