Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Embossing with a light box

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought one of the light boxes C&C were flogging years ago, similar to those Clarity dell. I didn't actually buy it from C&C though, can't remember who, but I contacted them a while ago as the batter no longer worked. They said they could supply me with a new battery, but it would require a spot of soldering. I thanked them for their very kind offer, but decided I could live without the battery as it works perfectly well via the electrics. I have two lamps that are battery powered, but they work much better when plugged into the leccy.

I use card somewhere between 150 to 220 GSM. Some stencils I post through my wee 'bug, but I still prefer doing it by hand, seem to get a better finish - sorry wee 'bug. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    I bought one of the light boxes C&C were flogging years ago, similar to those Clarity dell. I didn't actually buy it from C&C though, can't remember who, but I contacted them a while ago as the batter no longer worked. They said they could supply me with a new battery, but it would require a spot of soldering. I thanked them for their very kind offer, but decided I could live without the battery as it works perfectly well via the electrics. I have two lamps that are battery powered, but they work much better when plugged into the leccy.

I use card somewhere between 150 to 220 GSM. Some stencils I post through my wee 'bug, but I still prefer doing it by hand, seem to get a better finish - sorry wee 'bug. :(

Roz
    What was that bang ?was it your little green mean machine slamming the door on the way out
    With a stick and hanky with all your dies in
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    What was that bang ?was it your little green mean machine slamming the door on the way out
    Where are my L.T.s

Post Thanks / Like

???
    Do you mean T.L’s and I don’t mean tattered lace
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I ve got a small light box and a few boxes of chalks languishing somewhere in my stash. Think the company was Pebble inc.?
    I think there are a few of us who need to dust off those boxes containing stuff which were all the rage at the time, but which we haven't used for ages.
    In my case it's lack of inspiration or probably motivation. Too much stuff and not enough oomph to do anything with it.
    That's right lioness Pebbles Inc I kan' dee (?) chalks, they are some of the ones I have 5 different lots I think. Got a couple of other smaller sets too.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

???
    Do you mean T.L’s and I don’t mean tattered lace
    No not tattered lace.

Hmm, not sure if they begin with Lady or end in Lady , as I have never bought them. I had to to the little room instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    No not tattered lace.

Hmm, not sure if they begin with Lady or end in Lady , as I have never bought them. I had to to the little room instead.
    Try Tena Lady for TL Little Jan!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    No not tattered lace.

Lol
    They are T L
    I keep getting free vouchers them and for the bladder leak knickers must be my age
    I do use the vouchers and pass the goods on I had 12 vouchers one week when I went into Tesco
    The women on the till gave me that poor women look
    My daughter said after having her girls the knickers were better that maternity pads

I gave some to her friends who had just had babies and to my neighbour for her daughter in law
    Hoping I won’t need them any time soon
    Last edited by Little Jan; 12-08-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol
    They are T L
    I keep getting free vouchers them and for the bladder leak knickers must be my age
    I do use the vouchers and pass the goods on I had 12 vouchers one week when I went into Tesco
    The women on the till gave me that poor women look
    My daughter said after having her girls the knickers were better that maternity pads

I gave some to her friends who had just had babies and to my neighbour for her daughter in law
    Hoping I won’t need them any time soon
    I have been lucky so far and not needed them although do need something for memory loss, especially on how to spell. I should have gone into our downstairs little room and checked out the spelling on hubby's male version from when he had a biopsy.

My little trick, if I feel the need, is to recite a nursery rhyme.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was, poor wee thing is sulking. He gets really cross when I use my GC, but I keep telling him those large dies break his plates. I don't think he believes me, but as it has happened twice I can only assume he has a memory problem! Even worse was the first time it happened I made him wait six months before I allowed him to have a brand new plate for his birthday. Only the one mind, I didn't see why I needed to replace both! The Tatty Lace hearts arrived last week, but he doesn't know about them yet as I shoved them in the drawer before he noticed. Well I am bizzy with other stuff, as in prick and stitch C******** cards. ;)

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog