Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Artylicious Decadent Brocade CD

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I have so much of Glenda's stuff on my wishlist, I really need to set up camp outside Graphicus! The download mentioned above is gorgeous, I printed it off last week and I just love it. And I'm really looking forward to seeing he new Christmas stamps.

Everyone has raved about the new Brocade CD so I'm sure it is as good as they all say!

Post Thanks / Like

There are some cards on my blog made with the Artylicious Season's Greeting CD - and to be honest, despite how much I love the new CD, I would recommend the Season's Greetings CD as a "best first buy" to anyone who has never had a Glenda CD before.

The reason for this is because, like a dog - it's not just for Christmas! This makes it hugely versatile - you have specific seasonal stuff like holly, text graphics etc that are definately pure christmas, but it also has non-specific stuff too which can be used for any occasion. This makes it IMHO the CD that will probably give you the absolute most mileage if it were the only CD of Glenda's that you ever owned.

Now as for what's on all of the Artylicious CD's..... well the absolute best place too look is in the Galleries on the Graphius web site - every project there specifies which CD was used in it's making.

Here's the link : Artylicious CDs

A quick look (and I do mean quick) before I posted that link seems to indicate that as yet Glenda (or her team) have not posted much made with the new Brocade CD, but you can bet new stuff will be added soon which will show off the contents of that CD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    Seems ages since Glenda was last on C&C. All I have seen for quite a while have been pre-records.

I was also wondering about this. Does Glenda no longer appear on C&C? I'm not even looking at the new stuff - distinct lack of pennies for crafting stash!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fenpeper View Post
    I was also wondering about this. Does Glenda no longer appear on C&C? I'm not even looking at the new stuff - distinct lack of pennies for crafting stash!!!
    I do hope that she still does! Perhaps Phree could ask her tomorrow!:flower:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Oh I have so much of Glenda's stuff on my wishlist, I really need to set up camp outside Graphicus! The download mentioned above is gorgeous, I printed it off last week and I just love it. And I'm really looking forward to seeing he new Christmas stamps.
    I was too late!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    I do hope that she still does! Perhaps Phree could ask her tomorrow!:flower:
    Your wish is my command ;)

As I was e-mailing Glenda about some other stuff anyway I took the liberty of giving her the link for this thread because I was sure she would be ever so chuffed to see all the lovely comments about her work. I have a reply this morning - here are the relevant bits :

"Hi Phree

Wow, what a lot of great responses, thanks to you and everyone.

I’m waiting to get a film date organised, but Create and Craft going onto Freeview, getting dates is proving a little difficult, plus it’s holiday season at the moment, so harder to get a whole crew available on the same days I’m available.

You can tell the forum that it could be a couple of months until I’m on TV, but when I do get a date, the show will probably include the Decadent Brocade."

So there you go, Glenda does have plans to do some more shows, and it looks like the new CD will feature. She has also mentioned how busy she is right now with the new web site - this has been going on for quite a while and my understanding is that there is to be a more or less totally brand new Graphicus web site. I am fairly sure I have heard both Glenda and Adrian mention that in past lives they have both been IT professionals so I am guessing this means that both of them are going to be very heavily involved in the nuts and bolts of creating the new web site so as to ensure that they are happy with the finished results.

Anyhoo lets hope Glenda can get a date organised fairly soon to make another show with Create and Craft cuz her show's are always a treat to watch.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Phree, and please pass on my thanks to Glenda for taking the time to answer our query when she is obviously really busy. Looking forward to seeing her new Christmas stamps, but I do hope I don't like them, cos I have spent a fortune this week. I have ordered Glendas' new cd without seeing it, cos from what people have been saying it sounds gorgeous. Wish i was going tomorrow! Enjoy yourself Phree!

Post Thanks / Like

I have just got Glendas' new cd and it is gorgeous. Would recommend it to everybody. It is at least as good as the Seasons Greetings cd, and i for one, didn't think that one could be beaten! Fantastic stuff!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    There are some cards on my blog made with the Artylicious Season's Greeting CD - and to be honest, despite how much I love the new CD, I would recommend the Season's Greetings CD as a "best first buy" to anyone who has never had a Glenda CD before.

The reason for this is because, like a dog - it's not just for Christmas! This makes it hugely versatile - you have specific seasonal stuff like holly, text graphics etc that are definately pure christmas, but it also has non-specific stuff too which can be used for any occasion. This makes it IMHO the CD that will probably give you the absolute most mileage if it were the only CD of Glenda's that you ever owned.

Now as for what's on all of the Artylicious CD's..... well the absolute best place too look is in the Galleries on the Graphius web site - every project there specifies which CD was used in it's making.

Here's the link : Artylicious CDs

A quick look (and I do mean quick) before I posted that link seems to indicate that as yet Glenda (or her team) have not posted much made with the new Brocade CD, but you can bet new stuff will be added soon which will show off the contents of that CD.
    Yes, i definitely agree with Phree about Season's Greetings, it isnt just for Christmas, i've used a lot of the items on it all year round, as she says, there is a lot that isn't Christmas specific, they're all great! haven't seen Glenda on for ages either......wish she would come on with the new stuff. but realise its hard at the mo, so i will wait patiently, lol
    Last edited by lovetoshop; 20-08-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

I think that Season's Greetings is my favorite CD. I used it for the swap we did at Easter as I needed several toning yellow papers.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.