Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 2021 Swaps and Photos

Post Thanks / Like

I'm late posting too! I came downstairs one day last week to a water logged dining room. The radiator had a tiny pin prick of a hole in the top and a fine arc of water was being sprayed across the room. All dried out now and a new radiator fitted. It could have been worse if it had been in another room with lots of soft furnishing or electrical equipment.

So my thanks this month go to:

Borderline - Dandelion Clock. A very pretty background of pale pastel colours over stamped with dandelion heads and a sentiment. All very sparkly!

Little Jan - Change. A beautifully inked (?) background with what looks like vinyl leaf stickers. Topped with a stunning berry and cone embellishment.

Two from Pink Pig - Leaf. A dry embossed background topped with leaf die cuts made of various coloured card and a tiny Leaf stamped banner.

Autumn. Two backing papers, one with script/words on and a second with lots of bees. Then several autumnal die cuts of various fruits and seeds. Topped off with an Autumn stamped banner. I love the colours of autumn and this captures them beautifully.

Thanks everyone - great ATCs again this month.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Pamela you were right the leaves were rub ons that had lost their sticky
    So I had to use stick and stay
    The background was done with one of those multi colour block ink pads just randomly rubbed over the card
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: