Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Weightman

Post Thanks / Like

I received an email from Papercrafter with this from Stephanie at the beginning of December. No mention of going to the Craft Channel only looking forward to Crafting Live which I think is run by Create and Craft.

We are so happy to be able to say a big hello to every single one of you! My name is Stephanie Weightman and I would like to take this time to introduce you to my brand, Highlight Crafts. This is the home of Two Red Robins, which some of you may have seen on Create & Craft already... And we offer ranges of dies, USBs, storage, tools and much more – so watch this space!

To find out more about who we are and what chapters we’ve released in our storybook of dies, click the link below – don’t forget your discount code further down for 15% off too!

Speak soon, and I look forward to seeing you at a workshop or Crafting Live show very soon.

Love,
    Stephanie. X
    I know quite a good while ago I read she sold the brand of Tattered Lace to Create and Craft. I don't know if the sale included Cutting Craftorium and all the other products she had her name to on Create and Craft.

Further down the email there is this.

Highlight Crafts Ltd. Is a family-run craft business located in the heart of Derbyshire, created by three of the original founders of the successful business Craft Channel Productions Ltd - Karl Shaw (MD) Stephanie Weightman (Creative) & Zoe Anslow (Marketing). The ethos of Highlight Crafts is to design and manufacture inspirational and sustainable craft products, supported by education and creativity that bring the products to life - and make them earn their place in your craft stash
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope it doesn't mean we will end up with less embroidery shows. Or Daisy Chain Designs, I lurve their stuff, though like Dandelion Designs I always buy directly from them. I tend to deal directly with Rowandean as well, mainly because their postage is cheaper, or even free if I go totally crazy.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    C&C seem to build up Carnation more these days with Carla and ? (the one that's just had the baby - sorry, can't think of her name).

Just had a look at the Carnation Crafts show products and it seems to have all the stuff like glue applicators that used to be TL but now under their brand name. But... am I going loopy.. they have bottles of glue labelled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc all under different item numbers so therefore different p&p for each one. What is that all about? Is it April already?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    Just had a look at the Carnation Crafts show products and it seems to have all the stuff like glue applicators that used to be TL but now under their brand name. But... am I going loopy.. they have bottles of glue labelled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc all under different item numbers so therefore different p&p for each one. What is that all about? Is it April already?
    Do you mean like the pack of 7 pairs of socks or pants with days of the week on them??

Post Thanks / Like

We are delighted to announce that Highlight Crafts are joining The Craft Store - the UK’s leading craft and hobby shopping channel. Highlight Crafts is a family run business and is fully aligned with The Craft Store who share the same values and passion for good quality education, product and customer service.
    Stephanie says “I am excited to be bringing our Two Red Robins brand and other Highlight Crafts brands to The Craft Store. Keep tuned for more announcements but in the meantime visit www.highlightcrafts.com where we have launched our brand-new collection 'New Beginnings'. I am looking forward to having you join us on the journey."
    Stay safe and keep crafting “

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Do you mean like the pack of 7 pairs of socks or pants with days of the week on them??

Yes! Why would you need the same in glue? What am I missing here?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    We are delighted to announce that Highlight Crafts are joining The Craft Store - the UK’s leading craft and hobby shopping channel. Highlight Crafts is a family run business and is fully aligned with The Craft Store who share the same values and passion for good quality education, product and customer service.
    Stephanie says “I am excited to be bringing our Two Red Robins brand and other Highlight Crafts brands to The Craft Store. Keep tuned for more announcements but in the meantime visit www.highlightcrafts.com where we have launched our brand-new collection 'New Beginnings'. I am looking forward to having you join us on the journey."
    Stay safe and keep crafting “

Well I never. So is Leonie going to join Create and Craft? The Merry-go-Round starts again.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Is this all about not putting all your eggs in one basket? As lockdowns are easing I imagine the craft market is becoming less lucrative.

Post Thanks / Like

The rumours are:

Create and Craft are not doing well financially. (Jamie Martin has now left.)

Sara Davies is rumoured to be buying C&C in her continuing quest for world domination.

Some Tonic items have been appearing on the craft store website.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite pleased about it because I only tend to watch The Craft Store and I don't usually like Stephanie's stuff so that reduces temptation for me.