Thread: Does this annoy anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does this annoy anyone else?

I really hate it when component items from a kit are listed for sale, (say, a sheet of rice paper from a Stamperia kit) but then they're always 'out of stock' . They clearly have no intention of selling the individual items, so why list them?
    I emailed to ask, and they said I just needed to be quicker. But I don't think they were ever for sale on their own

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lynnieb View Post
    I really hate it when component items from a kit are listed for sale, (say, a sheet of rice paper from a Stamperia kit) but then they're always 'out of stock' . They clearly have no intention of selling the individual items, so why list them?
    I emailed to ask, and they said I just needed to be quicker. But I don't think they were ever for sale on their own
    I think they are, but not many of them. The only things I've seen listed but never available is the "free gift" Aall & Create stamps, for example, which you can't buy separately but are still listed on the show, presumably so it can be added to your basket at check out if you buy the big bundle.