Thread: What Craft Tools Would You Take to a Desert Island

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Craft Tools Would You Take to a Desert Island

While I was making Easter cards yesterday I was musing about what my absolutely 'must have' tools are. If craft tools were one of the things you could take onto your desert island on 'Desert Island Discs', what would you choose?
    For me it would be a Stix2 glue pen and my Cutterpillar guillotine for papercrafting. But maybe embroidery might be more relaxing while I waited for rescue, in which case a complete set of DMC 6 strand threads, so I could create images of the island on handy palm tree leaves.

Post Thanks / Like

Pencil & paper.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Linen fabric and my entire range of threads and seed beads/other stuff. Plus lots of Jane Greenoff's gold plated beads and a pair of cutting out scissors and embroidery scissors. Would also need my beading mat, and embroidery ring, plus bags to keep my goodies in. Of course I couldn't do without a load of charts. Wonder if they would let me take all those Mill Hill kits, received another one this morning. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog